That Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Wow!

What a beautifully executed piece of play.

Foran tonight was my MotM. He was steady and secure, when I thought DCE was going a bit too much off the cuff (when we were leading and he didn't need to be). That play from him and Snake....worldclass. When Sterling says he has never seen anything like it I think you are doing something right.

Yeah it was pretty special hey Killer?

The element of surprise is useless without perfect execution!

That would've been worth the price of admission alone...Add a double for Hiku and a tremendous team effort, for a memorable win!

Weekend looks good now, doesn't it!

If the MOM was not Stewart, then I had Foran as well; both were fantastic. I thought Jamie Lyon did some pretty wonderful things tonight as well. He is a wonderful captain and still the best centre in the game.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Dangnabbit, I'm in Italy right now and the NRL site won't stream highlights. Anyone post a YouTube link?

Install hola or visit livestream.com and you can watch the entire game replay as you are outside of Australia

It was a thing of beauty, when it happened I thought WTF was that!
You can just imagine every opposition defence will now be in 2 minds whenever we are attacking near the line. So many options.
I loved Toovey's comment about the move in the presser.

That try was absolutely amazing, It was the element of surprise that caught the chooks off guard and then Stewarts speed was too hard to stop.

It was executed so perfectly, I watched the replay of it like 10 times.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2