That should be worth 4 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We had no rub of the green when we had 17 000+ against the Sharks and 20 000+ against the Rabbitohs at home.

WIN Jubilee was deserted tonight and the refs were willing a Dragons victory on. What gives?

Jeez it was blatant tonight wasn't it, the refs did everything they could to get the Dragons home, wouldn't they be spewing now

The 5th tackle penalties were killing us. Usually the refs show some leniency on the 5th but not for us apparently.

What another sham week from the NRL officiating. Favour the home team but never do that at Brookie. It's like they go to Brookie now saying "The crowd aren't going to influence me" then at every other home ground they favour the home side. What an absolute joke.

After no ball for set after set Manly got pinged for a marginal forward pass when Dragons been throwing them all night. Refs found "hand on the ball" from Manly, inside the 10m, 5th tackle (from Rose) when the ball carrier was flopping about like a fish.

What about Horsehead giving that video try where the Dragons winger hit the touchline at same time the ball got grounded. Where was the doubt shown to Wolfie last week Mr Ed?

bob dylan said:
That was a great win, our best this year.

I don't know about best, but it was a courageous win with an understrength team. Not to mention a bit of a hoodoo as well.

Definitely. That DCE knock on when they were lying around in the ruck really, really pissed me off. It changed the whole momentum of the game.

I feel like a whore tonight, having tipped St George to win tonight, tipping against Manly for the first time in over two years. Oh well, I learnt my lesson.

When asked if tonights reffing was lopsided, according to Bill Harrigon on MMM, Manly deliberately give away penalties and do so to gain a professional advantage.

No im not kidding. He actually said that.

The reffing tonight was a absolute joke. It really was manly vs the refs.

The reffing could not have been more one sided.

Congrats to our boys for putting together that win.

Jatz Crackers said:
When asked if tonights reffing was lopsided, according to Bill Harrigon on MMM, Manly deliberately give away penalties and do so to gain a professional advantage.

The way they officiate Manly games I don't doubt that is the view held by the entire NRL referees group. I can cop getting a raw deal at away games but it is obvious that when they come to Manly they come with the preconceived view Harrigan gave above.

Manly has to have it out with Anderson.

Jatz Crackers said:

And he said they've been doing it for years. Anybody driving a cement truck this evening?

Brissie Kid said:
What another sham week from the NRL officiating. Favour the home team but never do that at Brookie. It's like they go to Brookie now saying "The crowd aren't going to influence me" then at every other home ground they favour the home side. What an absolute joke.

After no ball for set after set Manly got pinged for a marginal forward pass when Dragons been throwing them all night. Refs found "hand on the ball" from Manly, inside the 10m, 5th tackle (from Rose) when the ball carrier was flopping about like a fish.

What about Horsehead giving that video try where the Dragons winger hit the touchline at same time the ball got grounded. Where was the doubt shown to Wolfie last week Mr Ed?

That 5th tackle one on Rose, I'm sure I saw the ref signaling offside as the reason for the penalty, not the hold down or flop

What I would like to know then is why they took so long to call the offside, well after the tackle was completed

Can you believe this ?

Harrigon now says St George were ripped off because the game changed momentum for a wrong forward pass call against STG

So how come they never found the Dragons inside the 10m all night? And on the 5th tackle when all year they haven't been pinging that or much else.

Jatz Crackers said:
Can you believe this ?

Harrigon now says St George were ripped off because the game changed momentum for a wrong forward pass call against STG

Maybe somebody should ask him if St George would have won with 62% possession instead of 61%.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2