That pass!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Bhurer, makes a break, takes a few looks around and runs the perfect angle to get robbo away with one of the best passes on the fly that you will see from a forward.

Great pass could watch a play like that 1000 times.

Dan

Trex was a great move and flashy, but butters was full run on the fly and nailed robbo on the chest from a mike away.

Best one was Foran's to Snake while falling, the game was still in the balance, perfectly executed. But all three were brilliant!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Best one was Foran's to Snake while falling, the game was still in the balance, perfectly executed. But all three were brilliant!

yeah foran's was crazy especially how quick it happened. one of the best offloads ive seen in ages

The club needs to focus around Foran/DCE/Lussick/Williams as our young guys, and build a team around that.

I thought Ferris's pass was the pass of the year, VERY few players could do that.... and only a very special one (which he is becoming)!!

Let's all just agree that.... all were terrific passes.

Buhrer's break was fantastic, he was fresh and just sliced thru. Good awareness by all of the support players to stay alert and finish it off as well.

this team reminds me of teams of the 80s give the ball to the op and tackle them to a stand still then come out and smash them, I have said it all year that these guys are focused on one thing and that is the gf. so now where are the doomsayers that continue to knock this great team, in hiding no doubt, one win to go then the gf, remember a champion team will always beat a team of champions and we are a champion team go manly you good things

Yeah Rexie's pass was bloody brilliant as well but Ferris's pass at full bore, which landed perfectly in Robbo's arms is something very special!!

Bhurers pass was one of those passes that looks easier than it is but i would not be watching it 1000's of times lol. Forans offload i would watch 999 times(hopefully over a 10yr span)---once you hit 4 figures i've been told by my local gp it's a sign to go back on the meds.(or find a new woman to be more productive with my idle time)

There's some TALENT in this team. As noted these boys are making the extremely difficult look plain easy at times.

I've watched that 2nd half 3 times today, still can't get enough :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7