1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanx Brian McClennan

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    He played a huge part in winning us that match last night. 1 of the worst bits of coaching I have seen this year was putting a clearly injured Hurrell back on the park to mark up against Matai

From the point they threw him back on, Matai started destroying him and we rolled over the top of them on the back of it

2. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    He played a huge part in winning us that match last night. 1 of the worst bits of coaching I have seen this year was putting a clearly injured Hurrell back on the park to mark up against Matai

From the point they threw him back on, Matai started destroying him and we rolled over the top of them on the back of it

3. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Dumb idea to have played Hurrell after the same thing happened to him in last weekends game. He was always going to be a liability.
    I couldn't believe it when I saw he was warming up to come back on before the 1st half had ended after having been assisted from the field.

4. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Dumb idea to have played Hurrell after the same thing happened to him in last weekends game. He was always going to be a liability.
    I couldn't believe it when I saw he was warming up to come back on before the 1st half had ended after having been assisted from the field.

5. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    I read on the NRL App this morning that hes (McClennan) hinting that Hurrels injury may have come curtousy of Trex stomp ! Bizarre did anyone see this ?

6. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    I read on the NRL App this morning that hes (McClennan) hinting that Hurrels injury may have come curtousy of Trex stomp ! Bizarre did anyone see this ?

7. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Yep, it was in the SMH and he's pointed the finger T-Rex.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Warriors coach Brian McClennan hinted that Hurrell's injury may have stemmed from something sinister.

''We'll have to look at the video. He got stamped on by Tony Williams on his foot,'' McClennan said.

''Obviously the review panel will look at that and we'll check it out ourselves. He was able to get back on but he was not managing it well, so we had to get him off in the end.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-report/miraculous-manly-pay-high-price-for-victory-20120728-233np.html#ixzz21xxY3eeE

8. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Yep, it was in the SMH and he's pointed the finger T-Rex.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Warriors coach Brian McClennan hinted that Hurrell's injury may have stemmed from something sinister.

''We'll have to look at the video. He got stamped on by Tony Williams on his foot,'' McClennan said.

''Obviously the review panel will look at that and we'll check it out ourselves. He was able to get back on but he was not managing it well, so we had to get him off in the end.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-report/miraculous-manly-pay-high-price-for-victory-20120728-233np.html#ixzz21xxY3eeE

• Like Like x 3
  9. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    Might have to see if i can have a look at it, hopefully theres nothing in it, trex isnt the sort of bloke that would go out of his way to do something like that !
    [hr]
    Can anyone that replayed the game have a look ?

10. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    Might have to see if i can have a look at it, hopefully theres nothing in it, trex isnt the sort of bloke that would go out of his way to do something like that !
    [hr]
    Can anyone that replayed the game have a look ?

11. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Just watched it, not even a hint of a stomp

12. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Just watched it, not even a hint of a stomp

13. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Shame he didnt do it.

Harrison to start, play him in the middle, choc on left edge taking She-rex's spot.

14. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Shame he didnt do it.

Harrison to start, play him in the middle, choc on left edge taking She-rex's spot.

15. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    So fingers crossed barring suspension and injury we may just have our full side for the first time this year agaisnt the cowboys, dare i speak so soon !

• Like Like x 1
  16. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    So fingers crossed barring suspension and injury we may just have our full side for the first time this year agaisnt the cowboys, dare i speak so soon !

17. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Kingy's got to be in some big doubt.

18. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Kingy's got to be in some big doubt.

19. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    Forgot about king, well there we have it, i spoke to soon ! doing this too often !

20. bennyeagle

Ratings:
    +264 / 8
    Forgot about king, well there we have it, i spoke to soon ! doing this too often !