Thanx Brian McClennan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
He played a huge part in winning us that match last night. 1 of the worst bits of coaching I have seen this year was putting a clearly injured Hurrell back on the park to mark up against Matai

From the point they threw him back on, Matai started destroying him and we rolled over the top of them on the back of it

He played a huge part in winning us that match last night. 1 of the worst bits of coaching I have seen this year was putting a clearly injured Hurrell back on the park to mark up against Matai

From the point they threw him back on, Matai started destroying him and we rolled over the top of them on the back of it

Kiwi Eagle said:

Dumb idea to have played Hurrell after the same thing happened to him in last weekends game. He was always going to be a liability.
I couldn't believe it when I saw he was warming up to come back on before the 1st half had ended after having been assisted from the field.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Dumb idea to have played Hurrell after the same thing happened to him in last weekends game. He was always going to be a liability.
I couldn't believe it when I saw he was warming up to come back on before the 1st half had ended after having been assisted from the field.

I read on the NRL App this morning that hes (McClennan) hinting that Hurrels injury may have come curtousy of Trex stomp ! Bizarre did anyone see this ?

I read on the NRL App this morning that hes (McClennan) hinting that Hurrels injury may have come curtousy of Trex stomp ! Bizarre did anyone see this ?

bennyeagle said:

Yep, it was in the SMH and he's pointed the finger T-Rex.
---------------------------------------------
Warriors coach Brian McClennan hinted that Hurrell's injury may have stemmed from something sinister.

''We'll have to look at the video. He got stamped on by Tony Williams on his foot,'' McClennan said.

''Obviously the review panel will look at that and we'll check it out ourselves. He was able to get back on but he was not managing it well, so we had to get him off in the end.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-report/miraculous-manly-pay-high-price-for-victory-20120728-233np.html#ixzz21xxY3eeE

bennyeagle said:

Warriors coach Brian McClennan hinted that Hurrell's injury may have stemmed from something sinister.

''We'll have to look at the video. He got stamped on by Tony Williams on his foot,'' McClennan said.

''Obviously the review panel will look at that and we'll check it out ourselves. He was able to get back on but he was not managing it well, so we had to get him off in the end.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-report/miraculous-manly-pay-high-price-for-victory-20120728-233np.html#ixzz21xxY3eeE

WAMF said:
bennyeagle said:

Might have to see if i can have a look at it, hopefully theres nothing in it, trex isnt the sort of bloke that would go out of his way to do something like that !

Can anyone that replayed the game have a look ?

WAMF said:
bennyeagle said:

Might have to see if i can have a look at it, hopefully theres nothing in it, trex isnt the sort of bloke that would go out of his way to do something like that !

Can anyone that replayed the game have a look ?

Shame he didnt do it.

Harrison to start, play him in the middle, choc on left edge taking She-rex's spot.

Shame he didnt do it.

Harrison to start, play him in the middle, choc on left edge taking She-rex's spot.

So fingers crossed barring suspension and injury we may just have our full side for the first time this year agaisnt the cowboys, dare i speak so soon !

So fingers crossed barring suspension and injury we may just have our full side for the first time this year agaisnt the cowboys, dare i speak so soon !

bennyeagle said:

Kingy's got to be in some big doubt.

bennyeagle said:

Kingy's got to be in some big doubt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6