THANKYOU MICHAEL ROBERTSON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just look at his key plays in this gf: a couple of crucial bomb defuses, a long break up the wing where he wasn't playing leading to the halftime try; a scything cover tackle to clean up a dangerous break, lots of hitups, no mistakes....

We will definitely miss this kind of high quality reliability until some of the other guys coming through get up to speed.

funny thing his first game next year might be the warmup game vs the eagles if manly do the london harlequins game first like they did in 08.

Rex said:
Add an impeccable goal-kicking record to his long list of impeccabilities. A fitting, Beaveresque, ending.

....and a traditional style goal kicker as well. Well done Robbo and thanks for the memories. Good luck and enjoy yourself in the UK. :)

Farewell Robbo, stoked we could send you out with another premiership, you deserve it.

Manly champion in the Craig Hancock mould! Not many headlines but plays every week, never makes an error and is all class. Two plays were vital in the GF. The tackle when Maloney made the break and a bomb take that was brilliant.

BTW Rex, Wolfman was very evident at Brookie last night - even took the TV camera and then crowd surfed for a bit (with a fracture vertabrae in a neck brace!!)

His tackle on Maloney was HUGE. Going to miss him big time. 3 tries in one GF and something you don't see too often, a goal kick with people celebrating on the field at the end of a GF...absolute legend of the club.

Our most under-estimated and our most consistant player, plays solid every week, hardly gets injured and takes the right option. He'll be missed. Good onya ROBBO best of luck in the UK.

Hey guys,

I notice Robbo was wearing a different jersey to the rest of the players.

Had a bit of extra writing under the ISC badge?

Anyone know what it said?

Was it the same for Rodney?

It looks like the Premiers Jersey from the MWSE shop without all the extra dates on the lower part. Maybe he knew something

when killer scored the last try i was saying 'let robbo have a kick' next thing i know i see jamie offering the ball & tee to him. it was great to see that & even better to see it go over.
a top finish to a memorable day

The quiet achiever: yet I, or anyone other Manly supporter, would always select you first because you are not only reliable, but you are an incredible player. You are the player every team needs. Thank you for the memories, your willingness, and your passion for Manly. You will be missed.

simon_eagle said:
One of the most underrated wingers in the modern era. All the best in London Robbo!

Sums it up perfectly. Sad to see him go.

Phil Rothfield's blog today named Robbo as the most underrated player in the NRL. I can't remember a more professional, complete winger. Looking back, I just hope one day people will get his name right - RobERTson, not RobINson. How hard is it, really?

Robertson will rank as not only one of the best Manly players (he is up there with the likes of Ian Martin and Tom Mooney in my book), to not represent state or country (Australia, not Scotland), but one of the best from any club during the era in which he has played, to go with no higher rep honours. Canny judges like Sterlo have been onto this for ages. So it seems has Rothfield.

Where are all the people here who wanted him to leave a few months back? We're about to find out about life after Robbo. But I'm sure Des has it covered.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2