THANKYOU MICHAEL ROBERTSON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
ROBBO Thanks for the 150 games, thanks for 3 tries in the 08 GF, thanks for filling in at fullback, thanks for hitting the ball up hard from kicks, thanks for catching bombs, thanks for wangman, thanks for kicking that goal today and thanks for being Mr Reliable for 150 games for MANLY. I haved loved every minute.

manlyfan76 said:
ROBBO Thanks for the 150 games, thanks for 3 tries in the 08 GF, thanks for filling in at fullback, thanks for hitting the ball up hard from kicks, thanks for catching bombs, thanks for wangman, thanks for kicking that goal today and thanks for being Mr Reliable for 150 games for MANLY. I haved loved every minute.

Nice thread mate good idea , scored a like for it

Thanks for the tries Robbo especially in 06 & 07 with you & Hicksy, got us home plenty of times with your finishing & reliabilty..

Good Luck.. & Thank You

could not agree more with all of the above posts thanks Robbo and good luck for your future

and just on a side note, Chris Hicks also retired today, a big thanks to him also for all the years he put in when we were getting hammered

Thanks Fellas and Good Luck

hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
and just on a side note, Chris Hicks also retired today, a big thanks to him also for all the years he put in when we were getting hammered

Good call mate.

Love your playing Robbo, safest hands in the game and you have always been a great compliment to your fullback and you also are a great proffesional and reader of the game, always willing to put your body on the line.I am glad you have gone out a winner. Thanyou.

Thank you mate. Every time the ball is above you I feel at ease knowing that the safest pair of hands in the business are waiting.

Absolute Legend.

Agree with all the posts above, thanks Robbo!
All your tries, especially in the 08 Grand Final - loved 'em all.
Special thanks for your conversion tonight - added a few more cases of beer worth of winnings to my succesful bets this week.

Cheers!

Every club needs a player like Robbo.

Mr Dependable. Maybe not so much flair, but brilliant situational awareness, great finishing ability, and according to my wife pretty easy on the eyes too ;)

Stands proud amongst our greatest ever wingers. Should almost be the clubs poster boy for what you can achieve if you play with us. Well done CHAMP!!!!

Add an impeccable goalkicking record to his long list of impeccabilities. A fitting, Beaveresque, ending.

Where was Wolfman? Didn't spot him at all. Then Lyon in his captain's speech singled out Kingy for special mention as an injured player, and added I hope I haven't missed anyone?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2