Thanks to Dan & Mods...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Just a thanks to Dan and mods who do a crazy ass job making this site the best on the net!!
No doubt have been on the edge of controversy at times myself, but most here show plenty of emotion & passion when it comes to the best team in the NRL.
Sad we are out for 2012 but look foward to plenty more success & discussion with all the Seaeagle supporters in 2013 on this very channel.
Cheers to Dan & all the mods on another great season ( including Jatz).
Cheers MK Eagle

This is the best site on the net . Thanks to Dan, Mods and all the colorful and passionate manly supporters.

Daniel said:
The fun doesn't end in summer we have 6 months to debate that last game

Oh really? I haven't timed my run at all then. I've fired off all my ammo in the last two days.

Thanks MK. This is THE home for Manly tragics and I'm proud to be one. The only negative comment (and in keeping with my idiotic mod status) is that this site is viewed by every strata of society - from kids to passionate mums to officialdom so make your posts count and don't be ugly. Thanks to everyone who has contributed and as Dan said the off-season is often a great time to forge friendships and discuss our future prospects. Thanks to all who have put forward articles and made this site what it is (I seriously mean that). Have your bbqs, swat flies and do the gardens but remember when it comes to Manly Sea-Eagles' talk there is something every day on here. Cheers fellow supporters!

Agree wholeheartedly. Have loved the site for years and will continue to feed my addiction through the god awful cricket season. Thanks to all.

Daniel said:

I was wondering what everyone did in the off season.

Guys, Dan and the other mods have their big fat paycheques to roll around in that our patronage provides. They laugh at us over caviar and crystal every few weeks so relax.

Actually, I've been told that's not the case so...

Well done guys - may your names remain on the top of every page like some evil group of overlords whilst ours have been removed like the serfs we are.

I said serfs, not smurfs...look it up!

Thanks for real, and 2 thumbs up!

Well done Dan and Co. I read this forum everyday and love seeing the passion and commitment from our great supporters! You should feel immensely proud of this website, with the passionate and intense discussions it generates and the interest from readers far and wide reaching from Manly to Moscow and beyond.

Go The Eag's in 2013!

Daniel said:

again and again..................:(

Big thanks though, Dan and your mods, it is a great site and we follow a great team!!!

GO MANLY 2013

I really enjoy the site and congratulate all who make it possible.
I am intrigued that posters here know this site to be the best of them all... we must have our own set of trolls. I thought that was the domain of Berries fans.
As for what to discuss now the RL season is over (in my eyes, anyway), what about cricket? I am even more opiniated about cricket than I am about RL. Hard to believe, I know.

The Who said:
I really enjoy the site and congratulate all who make it possible.
I am intrigued that posters here know this site to be the best of them all... we must have our own set of trolls. I thought that was the domain of Berries fans.
As for what to discuss now the RL season is over (in my eyes, anyway), what about cricket? I am even more opiniated about cricket than I am about RL. Hard to believe, I know.

That would be this one:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Forum-Cricket-Forum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7