Thanks Kieran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These are all valid options and teams but we know what will happen both players will be picked and as supporters we will be forced 2 eat a **** sandwich as we always are.

These are all valid options and teams but we know what will happen both players will be picked and as supporters we will be forced 2 eat a **** sandwich as we always are.

Nah, I just won't watch until they are gone. I want to watch MY team. I don't want to watch us developing players for The Eels / Sharks.

Not me, if they are leaving and they are picked, then I won't be supporting the team whilst they are in there.

Yep but doesn't mean we have to buy the fry's or the upgrade to the Mega size.

Lots of ways to tell Penn / Kelly & Co we are not buying in.

Don't get me wrong guy's I would turf both out of the club today. I'm just saying we all know what the suits are going 2 do spin spin spin

Hiku is an obvious 5/8 waiting to happen. Could be a great opportunity for him. In all honesty, I didn't really see the big deal with Hiku when he first turned up, probably because I didn't see him play in the lower grades. After seeing him play at NRL level, in the different positions, wing, centre, fullback, I think he will go down as a club great. He does his job well, no matter where you put him.
I'd have no hesitation at all in giving him a run in the 6 jersey.

Don't get me wrong guy's I would turf both out of the club today. I'm just saying we all know what the suits are going 2 do spin spin spin
I have already sent an email to the club advising that I won't be attending or watching on TV any games where we have a player in the team signed elsewhere for 2016.

I'd give either player that signed else where 0 min of andrew johns coaching time this year in regards to developing new skills.

This is still blow back from goodsort-gate

Fat dinosaur tells some hot chick she's a good sort,gets fired

Hasler realizes he isn't running the entire operation, leaves a year early with the dogs

As a parting gift or due to extreme mediocrity with numbers, Hasler plants a contract bomb which detonates,first claiming Kite and a year later Gifty,the clubs hands are tied by the NRL,put in cement boots and chucked in the river

Foz and Choc with limited brains for what's happened get butthurt that their mate is not offered a contract so to avoid playing without him, they leave but inexplicably for a different club than their mate who they'll be playing....without, while this is going down Choc bullies DCE for being money hungry, even tho Choc and the rest of the best mates club took so much beaver was forced out the door

Also during this time fat dinosaur claims his revenge, eliminating a link to Forans childhood to the club

DCE performs due diligence, his manager makes it public, he's cast as the villain

Foz shops himself around under the cover of darkness, is cast as the hero

Foz leaves

DCE gives manly first and last contract option rights,still the bad guy

This is still blow back from goodsort-gate

Fat dinosaur tells some hot chick she's a good sort,gets fired

Hasler realizes he isn't running the entire operation, leaves a year early with the dogs

As a parting gift or due to extreme mediocrity with numbers, Hasler plants a contract bomb which detonates,first claiming Kite and a year later Gifty,the clubs hands are tied by the NRL,put in cement boots and chucked in the river

Foz and Choc with limited brains for what's happened get butthurt that their mate is not offered a contract so to avoid playing without him, they leave but inexplicably for a different club than their mate who they'll be playing....without, while this is going down Choc bullies DCE for being money hungry, even tho Choc and the rest of the best mates club took so much beaver was forced out the door

Also during this time fat dinosaur claims his revenge, eliminating a link to Forans childhood to the club

DCE performs due diligence, his manager makes it public, he's cast as the villain

Foz shops himself around under the cover of darkness, is cast as the hero

Foz leaves

DCE gives manly first and last contract option rights,still the bad guy
How funny would it be if foran proved a heap (i know its not all) of you wrong and announced tonight he had re-signed with manly

Last edited:
How funny would it be if foran proved a heap (i know its not all) of you wrong and announced tonight he had resigned with manly
For his price, manly or not he is simply not worth the coin, he is the backing vocals

DCE is the lead vocals, once in a generation voice

If true it's made the future captaincy of our club less complicated, eh Daly?

And please please let's not put our players in jumpers that resemble other club's playing strips in future! It is haunting us.

Last edited:
Choppers flying and hovering over the city right now - I'm thinking something to do with our halves??

Seriously, this has to end this week. I agree with the general sentiment that I DON'T want a player in my team who has signed elsewhere for next year. We should run with the following as a starting point, knowing that we may not make the 8, but are at least fielding a team that is passionate about the jersey.

1. Snake
2. Tafua
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. Wolf/Blair
6. Jamie
7. Manaia Rudolf / JLJ
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Horo
12. Mateo
13. Buhrer (Lui if Buhrer injured)
14. Mason
15. Burgess
16. Lui (Vave/Turbojet if Buhrer injured)
17. JSL
I know Rudolf is a 5/8th, but let's give him a run. I would be happy to support that team.

Well you'd only have to support them til August.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2