Thanks Kieran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sure Mark. My point is that if it is true, this rubbish that is wheeled out that it was not the players fault about timing is ridiculous.HE said he would make the decision before season start,so how can the player be surprised when it is a week BEFORE the season starts right now.By their owns words it has to be announced at a time that is totally disrespectful.

Seems like nobody has learned a thing from 2012, when we were all convinced he had signed with the Bulldogs.

I agree but it is slightly different circumstances. In 2012 it was would he join a coach he respected and had a good relationship with (Des) this time it looks like he is out because of his lack of relationship with the current coach.

I agree 100% about being respectful.

I didn't expect that from Watamouth, he's not that smart but the other two have some brains.

If true, and if only for the way and timing he deserves a year in Reggies.

We have other options, not world class ones I'll admit but I'd rather 17 blokes out there busting their arses and proud of the jersey than a couple of disrespectful greedy little grubs!!

I told you all months ago that I heard this was the case. As I said at the time, he had already signed, and he'd be making out that it was such a tough decision right up until the end, so we would tolerate him this season.

The deal was done ages ago.

I was shot down for it at the time.

I told you all months ago that I heard this was the case. As I said at the time, he had already signed, and he'd be making out that it was such a tough decision right up until the end, so we would tolerate him this season.

You are the new mail man Ryan any more scoops?

Just seems to me that Foz isnt that sort of person to announce anything like this on Manlys season launch. He has always been a guy with alot of respect for the club.

If its parra who has leaked in then im not surprised by there attempt to upset Manly.
If this is true, its dissappointing to come out on our season launch, and this close to the season.

Look nothing is confirmed yet so I guess time will tell.

Must be a good feeling, but Snake isn't at the Titans, yet.........:p

If delaying his announcement was to make us tolerate him all year, then coming out today, of all days will undo all his hard work.

Just seems to me that Foz isnt that sort of person to announce anything like this on Manlys season launch. He has always been a guy with alot of respect for the club.

If its parra who has leaked in then im not surprised by there attempt to upset Manly.
If this is true, its dissappointing to come out on our season launch, and this close to the season.

Look nothing is confirmed yet so I guess time will tell.

According to his own words it will be done before the season start.By definition that is the next 7 days.Announcing it a few days before the clash with the team he is going to shows no respect. Dont lump this on anyone else.It is his timeline.No one else.

According to his own words it will be done before the season start.By definition that is the next 7 days.Announcing it a few days before the clash with the team he is going to shows no respect. Dont lump this on anyone else.It is his timeline.No one else.

Honestly, I'd always hoped he reneged on that deal he signed. If he DID go, and this is his timeline, he's a complete and utter farkwit. I have no interest in watching this stain run around this season.

He hasn't come out today it has been leaked by Orr ( get DCE more money) or the eels 2 embarrass us on our launch. Either way the the guy who wrote the story also broke the watmough story which was denied and ridiculed by many on this site and it was proven 2 be correct. Foran doing deals behind our back or DCE upfront hawking himself 2 the biggest bidder who do we want 2 keep? Neither if you ask me.

How about as fans, we just wait until it comes from Foz himself?
Why do we believe the journo that wrote this, but not believe others? Matty Johns said this morning he believes Foran will stay at Manly? Again we have heard nothing directly from Keiran so I think it is actually disrespectful to the bloke from all of you who are ripping into him. A few years ago, wasn't he signed sealed and delivered to the Dogs with Hasler? That didn't happen did it.

Funny thing about Matty Johns...

His brother works for Manly, and yet he has gotten almost every call wrong about the club over the years. That said im hoping he is right for once.

I wonder if he does know something every time and says the opposite not to draw attention to his brother role in the club. :wondering:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4