1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Kieran

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by susan, Feb 26, 2015.

1. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    18 months of will I / wont I and you sign with Parra on the day of our season launch and 8 days from our opening game with your new club. Classy stuff. You have every right to decide your future and leave but it has to be today.Unbelieveable disrespect to our great club.As if this little deal wasn't done a long time ago.I now know the game is just a business.I suppose I always did:}

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,555 / 32
    I've got visions of him scoring a try for us this year followed by deathly silence.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    Tactless announcement that has been on the cards for months. Really poor form on today which is supposed to be about team and not I. Says it all really.

• Like Like x 1
  4. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    Ive got visions of him scoring a try at Wentworthville on a raining Saturday arvo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    IF and I say IF this is true and its happening on our season launch day p1ss him off now. IF he has agreed with Parra and if he is comfortable in having it announced today, he has no respect for the club its players, officials and supporters and does not deserve to be around any longer.

Very poor type of person that would let this occur and come out thru the media.

Anyway I wait for something official.

6. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    That I look forward to seeing Susan.

7. lurker

lurker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +798 / 33
    Has anyone actually seen a quote from him saying he is gone?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mavin

Mavin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +929 / 43
    If this is true he is as classless as they come and a liar 2 boot. Why DCE has been taking the heat for causing this media circus the media darling "foran" has been doing a deal behind our back. **** off FOZ go now I would rather struggle this year than support the team with you in it

9. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    No, but if you would like a little wager Lurker:}

10. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    Where is the official announcement?

• Like Like x 1
  11. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    I've got visions of Matai giving Foran a Matai special

• Like Like x 2
  12. lurker

lurker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +798 / 33
    This may be insignificant but I can't image foran would be happy that it got leaked to the media by parra without him being able to say a classy farewell and announce it himself. He's been pretty classy until now

13. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Maybe he took Zorba with him... @:D

• Like Like x 6
  14. lurker

lurker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +798 / 33
    We can only hope

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,777 / 258
    If true tantamount to treason.

I'd like to say a lot, but I'll hold it in reserve until Parramatta make their official announcement.

16. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    Pretty classless timing if true, Parra have been certain they had him for awhile.

17. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    I also don't buy this leaking from Parra/Sahrks/Titans/manager cop out. Are these guys 3 year olds ffs.If you leave a decision till a WEEK BEFORE the season starts after telling everyone you are making a decision BEFORE the season starts when do you think it will be f...ing announced. It is a joke.How stupid do they think the punters are.As usual personal responsibility counts for nothing.

18. Mavin

Mavin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +929 / 43
    Matty Johns (mr credible) suggested even if he has signed with the eels he has until june 30 2 change his mind and Manly are extremely confident. I'm also extremely confident that I don't want a player who has signed with 1 club and than say's na I'll stay. If he has agreed 2 terms with the eels I wouldn't except him back even if he changed his mind by june 30. It would also contradict everything he has said in the media.

I have never seen a season so derailed before it began both DCE and Foz have 2 be bought in today and thrash it out you are with us or you are against us but we are no longer going 2 be bent over by you guy's and your managers. Has anyone at the club got a backbone any more?

19. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,555 / 32
    Maybe Foran can see his way clear to either confirming or denying this today, at least show the fans an iota of respect.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,777 / 258
    @susan Remember mate, there's been a lot of media speculation , much of it untrue.

These words should be kept for after the announcement.

If true, my view is regardless of how it affects us these traiters who have derailed us should play the year in NSW Cup, but more on that after the deed is done.