Thanks Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frank

Bencher
Des Hasler took over as coach when we were a basket case. His determination and single mindedness took us to three grand finals over the last 5 years and two premierships as a coach. I won't include his achievements as a player but I can assure you they were phenomenal as well. I for one do not doubt his love and loyalty to the club.

I am devastated that he is leaving. He has built something really special here so it must have taken something pretty special for him to leave. I don't pretend to know why he is going but there are plenty on here that seem to know it all and are dishing it up in spades. You all need to stop and have a good long think about what he has done for us. Then you need to stfu because your posts are disgusting and cringe worthy. Some of you are downright embarrassing.

Good luck Des. You have brought me so many fantastic memories. Bring on Geoff Toovey and let the good times roll.

Spot on George, I mean how dare he leave after giving the club decades of service and being involved in half our premierships. He should have to run all his decisions by the Silvertails forum.

The low bugger is even going to hang around the place for another year to try and win another title and bed in his successor.

Yes he has done a great job....until now.
He is already a Bulldog for mine & would prefer Toovey Today.
Wont forget his involvement & success since he was appointed as coach.
Not prepared to make false allegations though do have some direct knowledge that this has not been an overnight decision.
Then we have to weigh up - if he announces these Bulldog negotiations that HAVE been going on does it derail our 2011 campaign or is there more merit being up front MID SEASON.
One thing for sure - its what I call a vested interest - if Des is here in 2012 he builds stronger player relationships do you think he will try take as many as he can - I say he will because his commitments are elsewhere.
Therefore i think the best thing is to cut him now & know where we stand otherwise we will go through more s**t than anyone can imagine after next season.

Gorgeous George said:
Des Hasler took over as coach when we were a basket case. His determination and single mindedness took us to three grand finals over the last 5 years and two premierships as a coach. I won't include his achievements as a player but I can assure you they were phenomenal as well. I for one do not doubt his love and loyalty to the club.

I am devastated that he is leaving. He has built something really special here so it must have taken something pretty special for him to leave. I don't pretend to know why he is going but there are plenty on here that seem to know it all and are dishing it up in spades. You all need to stop and have a good long think about what he has done for us. Then you need to stfu because your posts are disgusting and cringe worthy. Some of you are downright embarrassing.

Good luck Des. You have brought me so many fantastic memories. Bring on Geoff Toovey and let the good times roll.
Ditto from me. IMO DES has become the most successful coach in our history.

I loved des as a player and loved him as a coach but I really hate the bulldogs. So thanks for eveything you have done for the club des but catch ya later!

Mk he already has those strong relationships with the players, if they want to follow him they will regardless of whether he coaches manly in 2012. Him not being coach will not stop contact with any player.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Mk he already has those strong relationships with the players, if they want to follow him they will regardless of whether he coaches manly in 2012. Him not being coach will not stop contact with any player.

I think you will find theres a few players OFF contract end of 2012 & all this talk about get out clauses NOW in most cases are not correct. Therefore if we had a great season next year under Tooves the players would adapt to this genuine Seaeagles legend & bond together more. This may not be the perfect answer but I see a whole lot more damage come end of 2012 when the players do have an open door to walk out & regardless of how ethical people think Des is - have no doubt - he will be in the ears of our best players to follow him to Belmore. This is how I like things - prefer the devil you know than speculation & crap throughout 2012.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6