Thanks DCE & Foz For Your Contribution To The Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sideline Eye

Reserve Grader
In light of all the negativity being posted by supporters, I would like to take this opportunity in thanking you both for all you have done for this great club of ours and wish you all the best in your future endeavors with your new respective clubs.

To my fellow forum contributors and readers, bag me if you want but its only fair to thank them both for their valued contribution over the past few seasons and wish them all the best. Players come and go and at the end of the day its all a business whether for financial gain or for betterment and know Manly will continue as it has since 1947.

Thanks for your contribution up until the back end of last year. From then on, thanks for screwing the club around and throwing us under the bus. Now enjoy being on a team with no talent due to you taking up the lions share of the cap. How many premierships has JT won with the Cowboys?? Enjoy mediocrity.

Thank you for stepping up in 2011 as a young halves pairing which complemented our champion senior players and helped us to a premiership. Thank you for developing your skills and keeping us in the top 4 since. Let's go better this year.

Boo to you for not staying and being the senior champions to our next crop of talented youngsters. One day you may regret not giving back to others in the same way you were helped in 2011.

Not there yet, see how they play and conduct themselves for the rest of the year, they are still contracted and ambassadors for our great club.

Giving a no doubt paid interview with weidler tonite on the news, isn't really winning my graces. Even ben teo who I thought was an out and out dunderheaded thug, saw through weidlers facade. Shame foz and choc can't. They must be real dumb.

Still got a whole season to go. And it will be their last chance ever to hold up some silverware.

There is no way we should have offered him any more than 700k, which I think is very generous considering guys like Soward, Keary, Johnson, Wallace, Maloney are all Foran's level and are on a fraction of that.

The karnt has cost us DCE who is twice the player, for that I say go and get f*cked you overrated muppet

This aint the time to talk about this, right now we all feel very let down and betrayed by the whole process. Lets see what the club does in response to this first.

Yeah I'd like to review their contribution after year 2015 end.
To be honest if ForanTM and CherryTM are worth half their new contract value this team can battle for the premiership this year. There is no excuse, I believe the pieces are in place.
I think the brands will be committed to winning it all this year. Forget Manly or not Manly, imagine how their status lifts not only for themselves but for recruitment and standing at their new clubs if they go all the way and win their second premiership (with 3 grand finals) in 5 years together. Pretty outstanding stuff.
If it were me, I'd put the 4 mill+ in my back pocket and rip in with my fellow millionaire half and go for it.
So lets all stop blaming Manly, stop blaming the brands, and enjoy the ride. Now we all have closure anything can happen.
NYEagle

I'm not quite ready to thank them for their service here but I will thank them for well and truly stuffing the Eels and Titans salary caps for the next few years.
Umm, who is in charge of auditing the Titans? Let me guess? The Game's governing body? Somehow me thinks the Titans can do whatever the hell they want now.

Can some one please tell me WHY they (media) keep saying Manly have until round 13 to change Forans mind BUT the same is never mentioned for DCE..

Can some one please tell me WHY they (media) keep saying Manly have until round 13 to change Forans mind BUT the same is never mentioned for DCE..
Can some one please tell me why some gullible people believe what that media maggots say in the first place
imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution to the Manly club Foz and DCE . I am not bitter but disappointed that you both have decided to leave and look forward to the rebuilding of yet another successful premiership winning team full of players that are passionate to play and stay with the most successful team in the modern era The mighty Sea eagles !!!
imagesRSIMO9R2.jpg

Cant say thanks at the way these 2 have behaved
1 couldnt keep himself out of the papers
The other had already made a decision and delayed letting the club know

The time these 2 both took to decide basically really screwed the club over

I'll thank them, it's only Rugby League, no need to stay bitter about it

I don't have any issue with how DCE handled himself throughout all this, not so keen on Forans methods though

At the end of the day, the club will keep ticking along without them, and the fall back won't be far before we start the rise again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4