Thanks Daily Tele - anything to ruin a GF week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Well done to the DT. The lead story on their web site this morning is a piece from March 11, 2009 about Mal Maninga backing the NRL's suspension of one Brett Stewart. WTF!?

I think some junior has gone crazy there in the DT IT section. There are old stories all over the place, and even the headline articles don't match up with the photos they are pointing to. I seriously don't think is done on purpose; and yes, DT have to apologise, but no, this (I don't think) is not a vendetta from the DT.

Someone has screwed the whole RL section, it now has articles on the SOO, last world cup, Brett and others. I would not be surprised if it was a result of some idiot hacking them.

I was just about to post the same thing MB.
How low and bloody disgraceful showing articles from 2 yrs ago and who gives a rats arse about Meninga's thoughts on the matter.

Dan79 said:
breaking news Graham Murray has quit the Cowboys!!!! i could see this coming a mile away.

Got a sauce very close to the club called tomato and he says he's 100% sure Neil Henry will get the job.

Hard not to be suspicious about it. Of the hundreds and hundres of league stories over past 3 years it just happens to be one about Snake that is brought up and it also ends up as the top one. Accident?

Rusty said:
Someone has screwed the whole RL section, it now has articles on the SOO, last world cup, Brett and others. I would not be surprised if it was a result of some idiot hacking them.

Is it work experience week? hahaha

Has to be a conspiracy against us

or maybe it is a hack organisation that can not get their IT in order

To add further weight to the conspiracy, have a look at the Matai and T-Rex clear to play article. The DT have chosen to publish just 1 reader comment.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-centre-steve-matai-relieved-and-excited-after-being-cleared-to-play-in-nrl-grand-final/comments-e6frexnr-1226146273947

"what a grub, anyone else would have been suspended for the same, and with his record one would have thought he would be gone!!!!!!!!!!! what a sham. goes to show what happens when manly are controlling"

WAMF said:
To add further weight to the conspiracy, have a look at the Matai and T-Rex clear to play article. The DT have chosen to publish just 1 reader comment.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-centre-steve-matai-relieved-and-excited-after-being-cleared-to-play-in-nrl-grand-final/comments-e6frexnr-1226146273947

"what a grub, anyone else would have been suspended for the same, and with his record one would have thought he would be gone!!!!!!!!!!! what a sham. goes to show what happens when manly are controlling"
Why worry? The post only highlights the reality that News Ltd/News Australia controls the game and will seek to deflect criticism wherever it can. Anyone who thinks Manly does has rocks in their head, or is a cub reporter for the Bellylaugh. Maybe the reporter posted the response?Goebbels would be proud of that rubbish.

Have News Limited's systems been hacked?

Who would do such a despicable thing to such an upstanding organisation??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4