Thanks boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad we lost but gee they fought hard. I feel for Wolfie, a grand final veteran yet played like a kid on debut. Hope he keeps his head up.

goodbye Kitey, you are a champion. Wonderful effort from the boys. Wolfie was a Neville Glover plus worse tonight. Absolute nightmare.

Even League Unlimited were impressed: Bad luck. Your guys over-achieved this year and did so on the back of a never-say-die attitude, huge determination and excellent coaching. Pretty handy combination of positives. Best of all you unearthed some fabulous young talent and turned some average footballers into really solid performers. It sucks getting beaten in a grand final but at least your team made it. Congratulations on a great year.

Hard to watch your team lose a Grand Final. Great job getting there Manly. Exceeding expectations and going down to the wire in the big one. Very proud of the team. Always will be. Best of luck to Kitey, George and Joe.
Wolfie had a bit of a shocker tonight but a great year on the whole. The big game experience will do him good.
Snake probably saved about 3 tries even though he missed the Jennings ball. Very glad he was there.
DCE winning the Clive Churchill was a bit of a shock but good on him and bonus, it will p**s off the roosters.
2014 is looking good for us.
JWH is one of the biggest tossers I've ever seen.

Proud of the effort in the Finals.
Love the way Manly plays all year.

Im not upset as I expected Hayne to f%&cp up, and at the ground it is still hot and humid, so we could feel Manly wilting :(

Much needed rest is needed by Manly , hope none go to World Cup.

Great and tough effort by the boys. We have gained a huge amount of respect from opposition teams. We are known as someone who will do anything to get the win. Hoping Cambo reads this!!

Just love those boys. Did better than I expected they would by winning last week. Tough job against the officials tonight. I remain a very proud Manly supporter.

Just got back from the game- WOW

Hard done by tonight but never been so prouder of our team. At least we play within the rules and fair.

You gained so much respect tonight. Will wear my jersey with pride this week.

Chin up boys you did yourselves proud.

Could not ask for anymore in terms of effort tonight

I am never been more prouder to support this wonderful club. What a season 2013 was.

And you know what we will all be back again next year.

Well done Easts you deserve the title but don't think you are going to have that easier ride next year.

To all the manly fans who went tonight unbelievable atmosphere and well done

Manly forever!!!!

Darren said:
Great and tough effort by the boys. We have gained a huge amount of respect from opposition teams. We are known as someone who will do anything to get the win. Hoping Cambo reads this!!

OK Darren, the happy pills must be kicking in :)

Pity about Hayne winning it for them. Why that cheat ever got the job needs an investigation given he beat Drugcastle last week as well. Just how many forward passes is one ref allowed.

davohan123 said:
Just got back from the game- WOW

Hard done by tonight but never been so prouder of our team. At least we play within the rules and fair.

You gained so much respect tonight. Will wear my jersey with pride this week.

Chin up boys you did yourselves proud.

Could not ask for anymore in terms of effort tonight

I am never been more prouder to support this wonderful club. What a season 2013 was.

A you know what we will all be back again next year.

Well done Easts you deserve the title but don't think you are going to have that easier ride next year.

To all the manly fans who went tonight unbelievable atmosphere and well done

Manly forever!!!!

Just got back in as well.

And I can't really add much. Gutted.....but so proud.

We'll get them in 2014.

niccipops said:
JWH is one of the biggest tossers I've ever seen.

You can add Moloney to that list too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4