Thank you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As we end the season tonight, I would like to say a few positive thanks.....

Dear players.. thanks for coming second, and putting in all year. We all watched you spill blood and sweat till there was none left.

Dear Coach.. thanks for driving the team as long as you could. No one could fault your purpose, nor your forlorn behaviour of the last month.

Dear fellow fans.. thanks for the posts, insight and unwavering support for the team. I'm sure we will be sad if the team falls down tonight. Lets just hope that if they do, they go out swinging!!!! (and they did).

oh....and a few other "thanks" as well.

Dear Mr CEO.. thanks for so ineptly handling what should have been a celebration of Gifty, but instead lead to the death by 1000 cuts we are watching draw ever nearer.

Dear Board.. thank you for considering your own agendas above those that you purportedly direct. Your efforts in securing AVO's, leaking emails, and redirecting blame were second to none.

Dear Mr ex CEO.. thanks for sowing the seeds that enabled us to self destruct. Absolute power corrupts absolutely...you must have missed that at high school.

Dear Mr ex Coach.. thanks for the GF's, and boy weren't you clever to get out....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4