Thank you Vidmar for exposing the media myths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
There are two sides to every story and two sides of the story from our clubs current situation . There is the media myths side of the story that likes to speculate fabricate and dramatize . The other side is our clubs side of the story which involves our players , our coach our board members and our management . Most of us including my self have been guilty of being gullible enough to focus on one side of the story and that is the media myth side of the story and reaching to an unrealistic conclusion . I rang the club about 3.30pm today and left a message to say how unhappy I was at what I was reading in the papers . Later on in the evening at approximately 7.30 pm I got a call from Vidmar who is on our board and we spoke for over 2 hours . I was so impressed at the dedication and commitment and the passion that was shown from our board member and how he explained to me that every one in our organisation works with the same commitment and passion for our club. Every media myth that I raised was put to bed with the real facts . I think we do our selves and our club an injustice if we believe the media myths and don't get the facts from the club . For only $25 we can even become club members and have a right to our say as well.
imagesMWMS2WSW.jpg

There are two sides to every story and two sides of the story from our clubs current situation . There is the media myths side of the story that likes to speculate fabricate and dramatize . The other side is our clubs side of the story which involves our players , our coach our board members and our management . Most of us including my self have been guilty of being gullible enough to focus on one side of the story and that is the media myth side of the story and reaching to an unrealistic conclusion . I rang the club about 3.30pm today and left a message to say how unhappy I was at what I was reading in the papers . Later on in the evening at approximately 7.30 pm I got a call from Vidmar who is on our board and we spoke for over 2 hours . I was so impressed at the dedication and commitment and the passion that was shown from our board member and how he explained to me that every one in our organisation works with the same commitment and passion for our club. Every media myth that I raised was put to bed with the real facts . I think we do our selves and our club an injustice if we believe the media myths and don't get the facts from the club . For only $25 we can even become club members and have a right to our say as well. View attachment 1192
Can you share any of it?

He just did. If you don't believe him ring up Vid yourself. He's a good Manly man and he loves a chat!
I do believe him I meant the responses to the myths? I'd just like to hear and im sure vid doesn't have 2 hrs for each of us lol

This is good news im just keen to hear some if bozo had a few mins to type some

To answer your questions.....

FACT: Brad Arthur is not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy.

FACT: Manly will be behind Toovey despite Rothd1ck article.

FACT: Ballin will not be replaced by some unknown and will be a one club player.

I do believe him I meant the responses to the myths? I'd just like to hear and im sure vid doesn't have 2 hrs for each of us lol

This is good news im just keen to hear some if bozo had a few mins to type some
Here is one example . The media myths report that 2V and Kelly dont get on . The fact is Kelly and 2V have stated that they have no problem working with each other and another fact is Toovey just like any other coach needs results to keep his job . Another example is that that the media myths report that the halves are leaving because they cant learn anything from Toovey . The fact here is the immortal and the greatest half to play the game Andrew Johns is also part of our coaching staff . Sounds silly dosent it . But some how the media myths make us believe all this when we dont get the other side of the story and look at the facts
Has Jamie Lyon , Matai , Ballin, Gift or any other player (apart from Crazy Choc who has publicly said he hates Manly ) come out and said that they are unhappy at the club and Toovey cant coach ?
The media myths will makes us believe that Toovey cant coach and that Crazy Choc is right .
Sensational journalism sells but dont go out and buy it as it is mostly full of crap . Instead go out at Brookvale and buy a ticket and support our mighty Sea eagles and cheer them on to a big win and this will shut the media drama queens up :)

That's spot on Loobs, players come and go, always have and always will.
The constant is the Club.

That's spot on Loobs, players come and go, always have and always will.
The constant is the Club.
Spot on guys . The constant is our club that consistently wins premierships and consistently produces and attracts great players .

I'm surprised the club is not more open with us fans, a lot of rubbish could be put to bed in an instant , so if I was a member would I get more feed back from the club regarding matters like the DCE and Foran saga.

I had a similar chat with vid around desgate time. Well worth it. I understand not all can be shared, but I felt much more knowledgable about what went on.

Yes. People should understand we are a club, not a reality TV show. You want to have every detail of every comment and facial expression broadcast on live TV? Join the club, you will learn enough and you will be part of it.
(that's the Football Club, of course, the Sea Eagles are a private entity but the Football Club has representation on the board)

He's a funny and very smart guy is our Vid.
I think he'd make an excellent CEO.You know there'd be a lot more transparency than we get now (zippo).....and how good would it be to have the club CEO leading the songs and banter on the hill!@:D

Its very easy for the club management to put all the speculation to bed through social media.

Put Kelly and Toovey together in front of a camera and ask them the questions, let them answer, put it up on line and be done with it

Its very easy for the club management to put all the speculation to bed through social media.

Put Kelly and Toovey together in front of a camera and ask them the questions, let them answer, put it up on line and be done with it
You know there's a TAFE course about that very tactic, it's called How to make a Mountain out of a Molehill 101

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4