Thank You Benji Marshall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know we play Benji's team this weekend, right?
Cat amongst the pigeons much?

Don't bother. DCE is mozgrames golden boy, all the while he disrupts our playing roster, and recruits for other teams when he should be focused on playing The Bulldogs.

Mozgrames keeps telling us what an absolute generational player DCE is. I wonder though, we are 1 from 3 so far, lost both our finals last year, and basically crawled our way to the finals loss after loss.

What's going to happen if we lose him mozgrame? We are already consistently losing. The worst that can happen is this continues.

But you continue to worship your golden boy while he recruits for The Titans, and the team he is steering around continues to lose games.

Ummm...NO! You and @hozza can go :swear: yourselves. DCE deserves my respect as long as he wears the Manly jersey, and he'll get it. I fully realise he is leaving! I have dealt with it. Constant deep throating?? :swear: me, I push Hiku more than I do DCE. Who do you guys rate??? You two clowns are the biggest twisters on this site.

You know what gives me comfort? The blindingly obvious fact that the Club, State selectors and Country selectors are exercising their far superior knowledge of the game and its players than you two ever will, or will ever be capable of doing.

Why either of you felt the need to take this to a personal level with me, I don't know, but I don't appreciate it. I hope you like it back though. As for Grammar corrections, that has been a running joke on here for years @hozza if you'd been here for more than 2 minutes, you'd know that.

My constant deepthroating of DCE is annoying is it? Well guess what, so is your constant wankfest about him still being here. Put me on your ignore list, because as long as you feel like you've got the God given right to ridicule him, I will defend him. If you don't want to read that, then :swear:ing don't!!

GO MANLY! GO CHERRY!!! Oh that's right, he is going isn't he? I forgot again....

Last edited:
Ummm...NO! You and @hozza can go :swear: yourselves. DCE deserves my respect as long as he wears the Manly jersey, and he'll get it. I fully realise he is leaving! I have dealt with it. Constant deep throating?? :swear: me, I push Hiku more than I do DCE. Who do you guys rate??? You two clowns are the biggest twisters on this site.

You know what gives me comfort? The blindingly obvious fact that the Club, State selectors and Country selectors are exercising their far superior knowledge of the game and its players than you two ever will, or will ever be capable of doing.

Why either of you felt the need to take this to a personal level with me, I don't know, but I don't appreciate it. I hope you like it back though. As for Grammar corrections, that has been a running joke on here for years @hozza if you'd been here for more than 2 minutes, you'd know that.

My constant deepthroating of DCE is annoying is it? Well guess what, so is your constant wankfest about him still being here. Put me on your ignore list, because as long as you feel like you've got the God given right to ridicule him, I will defend him. If you don't want to read that, then :swear:ing don't!!

GO MANLY! GO CHERRY!!! Oh that's right, he is going isn't he? I forgot again....

Yeah, DCE has been **** for a very long time, and has been regressing. My proof is the fact that he's supposed to be captain of this ship by way of steering us around, and he's lost 11 of the last 14 times he's put a Manly jersey on (including trials, finals, nines, season proper games in that).

When you have halves that are supposed to be worth 2.6 million combined per year, how the heck are we so consistently losing games with them?

This, while he turns his back on his club that produced him, THEN recruits for his FUTURE team, yet turns in a sub par performance that very week, when we needed him most.

Sorry mozgrame, but he's not doing it for me. Foz is actually worse, because he's done the same, just lied and manipulated everyone while doing so.

I can deal with poor performance, if these mercenaries have passion for the club / fans. They obviously don't. It detracts from the overall experience.

Is it too much to ask to support a team that loves us fans and the jersey? Is that what your saying? Suggesting DCE is your golden boy isn't personal, and wasn't meant in that way, so I apologise.

My reply was meant to be more general, to the core group of fans that felt that was as well. I didn't mean for it to upset you. And no, your just sharing an opinion, which I respect, so I won't be ignoring anyone (apart from Eels fans like Chief).

We are presently 13th mate. I fear we are going to lose to the 12th placed side this week, and the 15th next week, because of the passion driven out of our team by these two twats. We are in a very long, very losing type of season.

Cherry isn't Thurston, but has the possibility of one day becoming him.
Paying 1.2 mil for a possibility is now the norm it seems.

Foran isn't Thurston either; and never will be.
Paying 1.4 million for someone that is no chance of being an immortal has to be insane.

Perspective is the only rational reason.

Yeah, DCE has been **** for a very long time, and has been regressing. My proof is the fact that he's supposed to be captain of this ship by way of steering us around, and he's lost 11 of the last 14 times he's put a Manly jersey on (including trials, finals, nines, season proper games in that).

When you have halves that are supposed to be worth 2.6 million combined per year, how the heck are we so consistently losing games with them?

This, while he turns his back on his club that produced him, THEN recruits for his FUTURE team, yet turns in a sub par performance that very week, when we needed him most.

Sorry mozgrame, but he's not doing it for me. Foz is actually worse, because he's done the same, just lied and manipulated everyone while doing so.

I can deal with poor performance, if these mercenaries have passion for the club / fans. They obviously don't. It detracts from the overall experience.

Is it too much to ask to support a team that loves us fans and the jersey? Is that what your saying? Suggesting DCE is your golden boy isn't personal, and wasn't meant in that way, so I apologise.

My reply was meant to be more general, to the core group of fans that felt that was as well. I didn't mean for it to upset you. And no, your just sharing an opinion, which I respect, so I won't be ignoring anyone (apart from Eels fans like Chief).

We are presently 13th mate. I fear we are going to lose to the 12th placed side this week, and the 15th next week, because of the passion driven out of our team by these two twats. We are in a very long, very losing type of season.

I'll be honest, Ryan.

The way you were carrying on here the other night after the Parra loss....

The things you said about me and my kids made me lose any respect I may have had for you. You went way beyond personal with your crap and tried to hide behind humour.

I'm being totally honest with you here...if I was in the same room as you that night, I would have shattered your jaw. I would have wrecked you! I would have beaten the absolute living piss out of you, and not one of your piss weak mates could have stopped me.

I was so wild, I actually printed that sh1t out and showed it to a mate of mine here in town, over after work drinks. She's a Barrister. She advised me, due to my standing in our tight knit community, and given the fact that anyone has access to what is said on here, that I should sue you and the site. I even got an email the next day from a lawyer in town here that she knows asking me to come in for a meeting to get the ball rolling...

Out of respect to Dan and the other users of this site, I declined.

On the night, I gave you a spray too, but you went from the gutter, right into the sewer. I PM'd Dan when I calmed down a bit and apologised for losing it at you on his site. Did you? I went through and deleted all my crap AFTER I printed it out. Did you? Know this, Ryan...when you bring my kids into anything, it's on!

I don't like you. I think from now on we should stay out of each others way on here, and for heavens sake, don't come near me at the footy. Especially if we're losing and I've had a few. ;)

Enough said.

Go Manly!!

Locking this thread. @hozza consider this your first and last warning. Anymore language and personal abuse like this and you'll be having a holiday. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing as you haven't been here long but give it a rest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8