TH MoM this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
I can see it now TH will play a blinder against the dogs and get the MoM award and all the commentors will rave on and on about what a huge loss to Manly he will be

Lets hope not.....maybe someone should remind the players of all the work/training done, so far this year , at least getting over the line as far as the semis is concerned, should be motivation enough for our blokes...lets hope a semi berth is seen as some reward for their efforts, regardless of what might happen after that...

I hope so Westie I hope so, but I am a realist...this games will be a tough one, Kimmorley / Patten last game.....as I said "tough"

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I hope so Westie I hope so, but I am a realist...this games will be a tough one, Kimmorley / Patten last game.....as I said \"tough\"

Yes, but they are really farewelling the pair tonight at their home ground.
Which brings me to today's Telecrap, and a farewell caricature to 'General' Patten. Now, I'm not objecting to it, but did they afford such coverage when the Beaver played his last grade match? I can't remember it. Can anyone?

Mark...lets hope they blow their loads with their dopey noddy hats and general helmets tonight , hopefully tears and all the other shyte that may go on , with a last match at home.....hopefully leaving nothing in the tank and couldnt be bothered next week.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I hope so Westie I hope so, but I am a realist...this games will be a tough one, Kimmorley / Patten last game.....as I said \"tough\"

At least we should know the equation before we kick off. The only game that will be left is the Souths / St George game.

Barry Hyland link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184936.msg288715#msg288715 date=1283145792]

Yes, but they are really farewelling the pair tonight at their home ground.
Which brings me to today's Telecrap, and a farewell caricature to 'General' Patten. Now, I'm not objecting to it, but did they afford such coverage when the Beaver played his last grade match? I can't remember it. Can anyone?
[/quote]

There was something, and is one of my prized possessions.

A couple of days before the Grand Final they had a 2 page caricature of him which all our boys had written around, I loved it

maybe the dogs wont want to get too injured / bruised up , for their mad monday  , the following day ??

Here you go Barry

n509572222_1658699_6964.jpg

Thanks Kiwi. I see you kept it.
Fair enough. The Tele was being even-handed. I guess they will do one next week for Noddy and Barrett.

bob dylan link said:
I think the Dogs will want this one more than us.

I agree, I think the players know this year isn't going to happen. The whole club/fans feel deflated. Injuries, the walking wounded on ground, suspension to Stewart and inexperience in the halves have finally finished us off. We look like a team just waiting for that final blow to knock us out.

Brett Stewart - out
David Williams - out
Shane Rodney - out
Glenn Stewart - out
Josh Perry - out
William Hopoate - out
Dean Whare - out

or are the players unavailable. We SHOULD struggle, and if The Dogs don't win, I'd be a very concerned supporter if I was one of theirs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6