1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TH MoM this week

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    I can see it now TH will play a blinder against the dogs and get the MoM award and all the commentors will rave on and on about what a huge loss to Manly he will be

2. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,409 / 130
    I think the Dogs will want this one more than us.

3. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 9
    Lets hope not.....maybe someone should remind the players of all the work/training done, so far this year , at least getting over the line as far as the semis is concerned, should be motivation enough for our blokes...lets hope a semi berth is seen as some reward for their efforts, regardless of what might happen after that...

4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,776 / 258
    I hope so Westie I hope so, but I am a realist...this games will be a tough one, Kimmorley / Patten last game.....as I said "tough"

5. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,843 / 103
    Yes, but they are really farewelling the pair tonight at their home ground.
    Which brings me to today's Telecrap, and a farewell caricature to 'General' Patten. Now, I'm not objecting to it, but did they afford such coverage when the Beaver played his last grade match? I can't remember it. Can anyone?

6. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 9
    Mark...lets hope they blow their loads with their dopey noddy hats and general helmets tonight , hopefully tears and all the other shyte that may go on , with a last match at home.....hopefully leaving nothing in the tank and couldnt be bothered next week.

7. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    At least we should know the equation before we kick off. The only game that will be left is the Souths / St George game.

8. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Yes, but they are really farewelling the pair tonight at their home ground.
    Which brings me to today's Telecrap, and a farewell caricature to 'General' Patten. Now, I'm not objecting to it, but did they afford such coverage when the Beaver played his last grade match? I can't remember it. Can anyone?
    [/quote]

There was something, and is one of my prized possessions.

A couple of days before the Grand Final they had a 2 page caricature of him which all our boys had written around, I loved it

9. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 9
    maybe the dogs wont want to get too injured / bruised up , for their mad monday  , the following day ??

10. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
  11. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,843 / 103
    Thanks Kiwi. I see you kept it.
    Fair enough. The Tele was being even-handed. I guess they will do one next week for Noddy and Barrett.

12. mcatt

mcatt Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    I agree, I think the players know this year isn't going to happen. The whole club/fans feel deflated. Injuries, the walking wounded on ground, suspension to Stewart and inexperience in the halves have finally finished us off. We look like a team just waiting for that final blow to knock us out.

13. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,135 / 289
    Brett Stewart - out
    David Williams - out
    Shane Rodney - out
    Glenn Stewart - out
    Josh Perry - out
    William Hopoate - out
    Dean Whare - out

or are the players unavailable. We SHOULD struggle, and if The Dogs don't win, I'd be a very concerned supporter if I was one of theirs.