TEZZA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
I have a feeling that Tezza enjoyed himself so much this year that he might be back next season for another year of sledging...

What are you opinions?

No way !!

He'll be a year slower. He didn't score too many tries this season , something that Steven Bell will change for the better of the team.

Actually Hill's best 2 matches were the trial at Albion Park where he scored 3 tries against the Dragons & the Round # 1 victory over the Warriors in NZ.

He was just a stop gap until someone better arrived. That being Steven Bell. Hill tried hard & had some good moments throughout the season.

i thought hill had a shocking year.he was a real weakness for defense out wide.luke mad pup easily ran around him,so did brent webb.and when tezza made a bresk he was easily run down.his motivation and enthusiasm cant be replaced however he should be kept in the club somewhere in the coaching staff.

I think Tezza's experience was valuable but that was countered by his influence re the sledging etc. Whilst he could give a spray and stay focussed not too many young players can do that. Word is that one of two of the younger players might have learned bad habits from him.

Loved him as a player but his time is done. Thanks for the memories!!!

It wouldn't be a bad idea if Manly offered him to be Head Sledging Coach.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4