Tetevano suspended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Zane Tetevano has been suspended from all duties following his court appearance in Newcastle today.

Club statement regarding Zane Tetevano

Fri 28th November, 11:22AM

Zane Tetevano has been suspended from all Club duties, effective immediately following his appearance in Newcastle Local Court today.

The player was signed by the Club in good faith, however the details of previous incidents have now been fully disclosed in a court of law.

Tetevano has been training at the Club since the start of November but does not have a registered contract with the NRL.

His position at the Club will now be reviewed internally before making any further comment.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/11/28/club_statement_regarding_zane_tetevano.html

Thank God. Was never going to be comfortable with this bloke playing for the Mighty Sea Eagles.

Good news said he was a grub when we signed him. I can't believe someone signed this thug I'm guessing they are the same people who wanted packer at the club. It was bad enough the club turned a blind eye to the shameful behaviour by Watmough when he was at the club and I hope we draw a line in the sand if you are an abuser of the field you are out of the club,and we don't sign an abuser surely we are not that desperate?

Former Knights player Zane Tetevano's future with the Manly Sea Eagles has been put on ice after he admitted in court on Friday to bashing his former girlfriend on four separate occasions.

Tetevano has pleaded guilty to eight charges in Newcastle Local Court, including two counts of common assault and two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

On each occasion Tetevano was well-affected by alcohol and attacked his then-girlfriend by variously pushing her to the ground, kicking her, and on one occasion picking her up by her shirt and holding her against a wall, and throwing her around the bedroom at the Merewether unit they once shared.

Tetevano has agreed to an apprehended violence order which was put in place for two years and was granted a long adjournment before being sentenced in March to allow him to seek psychological assistance.

Magistrate Robert Stone was tole that Tetevano has been seeing a psychologist, but is scheduled for treatment by a second, sports psychologist at the request of Manly Sea Eagles-appointed counsel who will appear for him in March.

The Sea Eagles have issued a statement saying Tetevano has been suspended from all club duties, effective immediately following his appearance in court.

"The player was signed by the Club in good faith, however the details of previous incidents have now been fully disclosed in a court of law," the statement says.

"Tetevano has been training at the Club since the start of November but does not have a registered contract with the NRL.

"His position at the Club will now be reviewed internally before making any further comment."

He got the benefit of the doubt when signed, now that doubt has gone...sayonara Zane.

"Magistrate Robert Stone was tole that Tetevano has been seeing a psychologist, but is scheduled for treatment by a second, sports psychologist at the request of Manly Sea Eagles-appointed counsel who will appear for him in March."

We're paying for this grub?

Who on earth was responsible for the signing? Surely due diligence would have uncovered the outcome pretty quickly?

Kevinward777 said:
Are we now in a position to sign another forward? If so, who is available?
forwards off contract
Michael Bullock, Toka Likiliki, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathaniel Neale, Agnatius Paasi, Nathaniel Peteru, Tim Robinson, Kem Seru, Albert Vete
Harlan Alaalatoa, Tom Eisenhuth, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Bronson Harrison, Taniela Lasalo, Epalahame Lauaki, Willie Mataka, Patrice Siolo

BOZO said:
Kevinward777 said:
forwards off contract
Michael Bullock, Toka Likiliki, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathaniel Neale, Agnatius Paasi, Nathaniel Peteru, Tim Robinson, Kem Seru, Albert Vete
Harlan Alaalatoa, Tom Eisenhuth, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Bronson Harrison, Taniela Lasalo, Epalahame Lauaki, Willie Mataka, Patrice Siolo

The cupboard is looking pretty bare then. What about Neville Costigan?

Kevinward777 said:
BOZO said:
Kevinward777 said:
forwards off contract

The cupboard is looking pretty bare then. What about Neville Costigan?

How much does Neville Costigan?

We'll be right. Plenty of young blokes already in the club looking for an opportunity.

Mavin said:
Good news said he was a grub when we signed him. I can't believe someone signed this thug I'm guessing they are the same people who wanted packer at the club. It was bad enough the club turned a blind eye to the shameful behaviour by Watmough when he was at the club and I hope we draw a line in the sand if you are an abuser of the field you are out of the club,and we don't sign an abuser surely we are not that desperate?

Our local field was abused by someone doing doughnuts in a 4WD!!! What a low life.

Ralphie said:
Mavin said:

Our local field was abused by someone doing doughnuts in a 4WD!!! What a low life.

Doughnuts? Your story has holes in it Ralphie.

bones said:
Ralphie said:
Mavin said:

Doughnuts? Your story has holes in it Ralphie.

Ralphie just glazed over his story without sugar coating.

bones said:

It was Rothfield carving the number of premierships his beloved Sharks have won into the hallowed turf.

BOZO said:
Kevinward777 said:
forwards off contract

We should look at Epalahame Lauaki, he's a big unit and scary looking, both very important attributes for a prop. Has potential, just needs an opportunity IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4