Test up front

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Many have talked about lack of metres, soft sideways runs & lack of intimidation & aggression recently & for good reason. The effect has been a domino onto our young halves given limited time & room to move, predictable attack & less than imposing defence. These Rooter big boppers like Masoe & Warea will have plenty of fire & this game wll be a good opportunity to see what Seaeagle fowards are ready to lift. I believe they will but if not, in a game most are saying by how many , a platform for Pearce & Carney could prove dangerous. So - who will stand up - I hope its Watmough with those trademark direct runs & quick play the balls & T Rex could add some starch. Did i mention the front rowers.....

MK Eagle said:
Many have talked about lack of metres, soft sideways runs & lack of intimidation & aggression recently & for good reason. The effect has been a domino onto our young halves

Seriously, someone has thrown a pizza at Foran & Daley? and our forwards did nothing? I hope they stand up up better tomorrow or the halves might end up wearing henny penny or kfc.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
MK Eagle said:
Many have talked about lack of metres, soft sideways runs & lack of intimidation & aggression recently & for good reason. The effect has been a domino onto our young halves

Seriously, someone has thrown a pizza at Foran & Daley? and our forwards did nothing? I hope they stand up up better tomorrow or the halves might end up wearing henny penny or kfc.

Eww, Henny Penny. Do they even exist anymore?

As for the original question, I think that our back row will carry us, as always. Gift is punishing in defense & I'm sure he'll appreciate T-Rex being back in the line-up, those two can do a real number on the Roosters forwards (who, despite their size, haven't shown a whole lot of backbone this year).

King is a good defensive prop & George should be able to gash them for some nice gains if we can get the Roosters on the backfoot. I have no confidence in Kite adding anything, if he does it's a plus, if he doesn't then it's business as usual.

Gotta agree with Wolfpack, Kite's done nothing for the last couple of years. Just walks up to the line. Great bloke but way, way past playing First Grade

Kitey sorta skips or does the trot when he hits the line, anyone notice this, quite unusual. Kingy just gets smashed but is a champion!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2