Test match discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are hammering Hoffman for exactly the same thing Slater did, which didn't rate a mention.

Well I've just tuned in as I thought I would see Foz steering the Kiwis to an upset and all i've seen is bull**** refereeing decisions and Australia being gifted 2 tries. For **** sake.

2nd try. Obstruction then a knock on , na no worries try. Load of crap. Stitch up. Go neck yourself Klein and his stooges

Why did penriff get rid of Lewis?
Some of the calls really have favoured the Aussies.

manlyfan76 said:
Why did penriff get rid of Lewis?
Some of the calls really have favoured the Aussies.

I think it was more a case of Lewis getting rid of Penrith

There you go.......it's taken 71 minutes but finally we have the Slater error followed by Gus's " I can't believe Billy Slater dropped the ball "

My thoughts.

Luke Lewis was on fire. Every time he touched it he looked dangerous.

Thurston was rubbish, only really putting in one kick which the Forestville Ferrets half could have done.

Choc punched the line really well.

Foz is definitely a future Manly captain. Leads the way and is good at communicating with the ref.

Inglis is ridiculous. See how his knee goes.

I heard somewhere this week that a loss for Australia is a win for league. Its easy to see that this result does league in NZ no favours.

Well it looks like the Manly boys have pulled up ok.

The reality is i was only watching the game to see how foz went, hoping he made it through unscathed.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Australia 38-10

It's 1 of the best Australian sides I have seen, and also 1 of the weakest kiwis sides.

Foran and Johnson will need to have the games of their lives to win it

KE...well played....32-12....your prediction was pretty close.

If you were spot on, we could have dubbed you JE....John Edwards.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4