Test match discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't think that'll it'll be a 13+ win to 'Straya but we should still control it fairly comfortably. As KE said, immense Australian team going up against a relatively weak NZ squad.

Thinking that the Kiwis will be looking to take some motivation out of this one for the world cup.

I know heaps of Aussies cheering for the kiwis tonight, apart from Choc I struggle to support anyone else in the Aussie team, go the kiwis and hope Foz has a blinder

I'm just hoping for some normal Billy Slater errors and then hearing the Ch9 commentary team say "you won't see that again in a hundred years".

As a bonus I'd like to see Billy karate kick Isaac Luke to the head and do us a favour for next week, shortly before he gets stretchered off with a season ending knee injury.

Agree it's hard to cheer madly for the Melbourne Storm Australian team tonight. Much rather be watching Manly than the big 3 tossers.

What's up with Hodges? He's got some serious crazy eyes going on out there.

Needs to lay off the wizz fizz before games.

Kiwis can't take a trick tonight. 3 disallowed tries...all the right decisions though so they can't complain.

:lol: Nice one Slater, you numptie.

If only Australia had another fullback who was just as good! Maybe then they could pick him when Slater keeps making dumb mistakes :huh:

Chip and Chase said:
Kiwis can't take a trick tonight. 3 disallowed tries...all the right decisions though so they can't complain.

Surely it should have been called knock on Hodges though, penalty was a stupid call

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6