Test Match: Aus. Vs. NZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just hoping Foran doesn't get injured. Probably wouldn't mind the Kiwi's winning either actually.

Thats better than Mannering at centre. Steve deserves a spot though, he is easily the best Kiwi centre out there

It is a weird one with Matai

The official release said he had been left out of the squad on form, but apparently since then Kearney has also said he is out with injury

It's clearly because of injury. No one in their right mind would pick Whare over a fit Matai. Although, Steve Kearney has proven his inability as a coach. Good for Manly anyway, Matai usually nearly kills someone every time he plays an International.

I wouldn't have minded Foran missing this game. He needs to be 100% for us to fire next year.

tbh, i hope foran is better for the run, he hasnt done much at rep level yet, might boost his confidence?

pretty sure i heard somewhere stevie was going in for a basic clean up op similar to what choc just had on his knee. im guessing on a shoulder maybe with him? you'd be a dil to leave him out of an international, as meaningless as it probably is. blessing in disguise i think.
i reckon the kiwis will get up in this one.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
pretty sure i heard somewhere stevie was going in for a basic clean up op similar to what choc just had on his knee. im guessing on a shoulder maybe with him? you'd be a dil to leave him out of an international, as meaningless as it probably is. blessing in disguise i think.
i reckon the kiwis will get up in this one.

Dill, you pickle!

Go Australia!

Stay healthy Manly players.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4