Terry Campese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley link said:
According to Phil Rothfield, Phil Rothfield is a respected journalist.

No, rothfield is a tool. But even tools get it right sometimes and if he's right about campese then it's one that got away.

Volley link said:
\"Corected\"
Oh my god, you are so incorrect. That must be embarrassing for you!

You must now remove yourself from the "Spelling Nazi" party

Volley link said:
Haha, embarrassing for you my friend. I was clearly joking.

obviously not so clearly.....if that is your idea of a joke, i should introduce you to this German bloke I know

Yeah well, it wasn't an intended HA HA joke clearly, but it hooked you in. Didn't you get excited over it.

Volley link said:
Yeah well, it wasn't an intended HA HA joke clearly, but it hooked you in. Didn't you get excited over it.

you should take up a job as a camp xray interrogator with that whit and humour

OK there will be a prize for whoever can put all the following words into a sentence correctly:

your, you're, yaw, yore. 

bonus points if you can include there, their and they're as well. 

Dan link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=180122.msg219600#msg219600 date=1239936982]
Haha, wtf are you dribbling on about?

just saying you're humour is akin to torture
[/quote]

Going off that effort, the same applies to you.

The Gronk link said:
OK there will be a prize for whoever can put all the following words into a sentence correctly:

your, you're, yaw, yore. 

bonus points if you can include there, their and they're as well. 

I can put your, you're, yaw, yore as well as there, their and they're in a sentance.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180122.msg219602#msg219602 date=1239937445]
[quote author=Volley link=topic=180122.msg219600#msg219600 date=1239936982]
Haha, wtf are you dribbling on about?

just saying you're humour is akin to torture
[/quote]

Going off that effort, the same applies to you.
[/quote]

whit and humour are two different things though often related

clontaago link said:
Dan, whilst WHIT is a word, its not the WIT that you are referring to.
same **** take away an H.

Context means you know exactly what I refer to and therefore as is the trend of English in general these days the precise spelling is not really a requirement......it's almost like old English come to think of it

Dan link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=180122.msg219628#msg219628 date=1239949206]
same S**t take away an H.

Context means you know exactly what I refer to and therefore as is the trend of English in general these days the precise spelling is not really a requirement......it's almost like old English come to think of it
[/quote]

(_)  |^  g@ '/ 

5t0|>  t@||<!^g 5|\/|@<|<

Volley link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180122.msg219629#msg219629 date=1239949500]
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=180122.msg219628#msg219628 date=1239949206]
same S**t take away an H.

[/quote]

(_)  |^  g@ '/ 

5t0|>  t@||<!^g 5|\/|@<|<
[/quote]

that you resorted to 1337 speak shows you should heed your own message. Don't you have a dungeons and Dragons game to go to?

If Manly could have bought Campese for $150k (and I'd never believe it just because Rothfield said it) then so could have other teams.  So what is the point?

Could have sold your XYZ Ltd shares for 30% more last year.  And then made a killing by putting it all on on Manly to win the GF, and Obama to be President, and NZ to win the RL world cup, and Manly to lose their first four games this year, and ...

Any more retrospective Nostradamuses here apart from the self-opinionated Phil Rothfield? Now if Rothfield had one iota of the talent-identification abilities he purports to have, then teams would be begging him to be on their recruitment panel.  So why do you think they aren't?

As for Ox, people can come out with all the theories they like.  But Dessie picked him as playmaker and captain, the players responded and won the GF by a record margin, plus the WCC.  On top of that Ox won the top individual award in the country.  This time last year it was Lyon copping all this sh*t, this year its Ox.  September is the business end of the season.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6