Telstra Stadium Seating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Do any of you have a decent map for the seating allocations for the GF?

Ticketek's map and seating allocations are completly different catagories.

I've never been there so if anyone can give any good advice on where everything is iy would be much appreciated.

Flip, in my opinion there are no good seats at Telstra, to watch the game your tend to watch the big screen more than the field.

In regards to seating I will be waiting until the club are allocated their 7500 seats for the match. I am hopeful that these seats will be in the one area so that I will be able to be part of that group rather than a random seast somewhere else in that stadium.

http://www.telstrastadium.com.au/index.aspx?link_id=9.833

Go to the seating plan link on your left.

Agree with Corso Pete. Telstra Stadium is the single most worst stadium to watch Rugby League from. You are just too far from the fence let alone the field and if you are at either end you can not see a thing happening at the other end.

Just not worth it, the players look like Ants from every where. To be honest the only reason I would go is to be able to say I was at the grand final. But watching it at home on the massive plasma seems a better option to me.

Dan

Totally agree Dan, the only reason I will pay to go to a match at Telstra is to watch Manly play in a semi final or grand final.

I have never been to a worse ground for viewing RL.

Thanks garts.

CP, it looks like the viewing is a long way back from the field. I suppose it will be about being in the atmosphere.

More so if we make the big one.

Agree with Corso Pete. Telstra Stadium is the single most worst stadium to watch Rugby League from. You are just too far from the fence let alone the field and if you are at either end you can not see a thing happening at the other end.

Just not worth it, the players look like Ants from every where. To be honest the only reason I would go is to be able to say I was at the grand final. But watching it at home on the massive plasma seems a better option to me.

Dan

Its a gift for my brother. He's away on school camp for a month with no contact to home for a fortnight at a time in the middle of the bush. So dad an I have decided to take him to the GF the weekend he gets back.

I have only been stuck behind the posts or up in the nose bleeds. However the tickets I have for the GF are meant to pretty good according to people that have been in the same area, hopefully my view is better this time around.

Ticketek have the seating written as:

a reserve - $155.00
b reserve - $115.00
c reserve - $90.00
d reserve - $50.00
a res - alcohol free - $155.00
b res - alcohol free - $115.00
c res - alcohol free - $90.00
d res - alcohol free - $50.00

Then their map is completley different to the above allocation descriptions.

I am assuming that a-reserve is category 1 and b is 2 ect. However none of the non-licensed areas are labelled.

I guess I'll have to give them a call to clear it all up.

sfx18383.gif

I'm in the A reserve I assume...
Never been to the ground.
Will not be happy if what dan / Pete says comes to fruition for that price !!

even atmosphere is drained out here, i was about 10 - 15 rows back from teh fanatics at the state of origin and couldnt hear anything they were chanting

If Manly are there on the day I don't care what the view is like.
If they are not there, I won't be able to see by that stage of the night anyway.

I have ended up getting tickets on the 30mtr line in the top section. If we end up making the big one though I doubt it would matter what the view is.

Flip I have been to some big games at Homebush and have sat in heaps of different spots. I was there when we beat the All blacks on the stroke of fulltime and the ground erupted. If the crowd are into it, its a top atmosphere.

Its not the best ground I will pay that, but its still good mate. You will love it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6