Tell us more

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
In light of Silvertails 10th birthday, I'm sure many of us would love to hear how it all came about. I have wasted *cough*, sorry invested, over 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 13 Hours, 56 Minutes, 39 Seconds into this site and would love to hear more about the originals and how this site came to fruition and how people came to find it.
I was originally on the MWSE forum until it got shut down. I suddenly had sooo much time on my hands and then @"Mark from Brisbane" showed me the light and convinced me to sign up.
My wife complains all the time that I don't pay enough attention to her and I spend too much time with my "peeps".
She is probably right. :s

There is a funny history written by Matabele somewhere. I'll hunt it down tomorrow or detail it from my persoective

Dan said:
There is a funny history written by Matabele somewhere. I'll hunt it down tomorrow or detail it from my persoective

I have updated the 2014 links here:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-SILVERTAILS?pid=149138#pid149138

or you can access Parts I & II by clicking on the following titles:

A bit of history for the newcomers

Alternate Eagles Official history - Part II

We still await Part III from Matabele.

To the readers of the articles, you will have to disregard all of the "–" amongst both articles as the formatting changed during migrations of the different forum types that Dan has used over the years for Silvertails.

Alan said:
Good idea Clint, may be some classic posts that got people barred would be amusing.

PS Next time the missus complains just tell her what poor Mrs Mozegrame has to endure.

Who? :p

I don't know....this site seemed to bubble along better before all the women and gay blokes turned up. :mad:

Clint said:
In light of Silvertails 10th birthday, I'm sure many of us would love to hear how it all came about. I have wasted *cough*, sorry invested, over 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 13 Hours, 56 Minutes, 39 Seconds into this site and would love to hear more about the originals and how this site came to fruition and how people came to find it.
I was originally on the MWSE forum until it got shut down. I suddenly had sooo much time on my hands and then @"Mark from Brisbane" showed me the light and convinced me to sign up.
My wife complains all the time that I don't pay enough attention to her and I spend too much time with my "peeps".

Here's my story:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-SILVERTAILS?pid=426134#pid426134

Jethro said:
Clint said:

Here's my story:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-SILVERTAILS?pid=426134#pid426134

So you was, and probably still are, a tight arse. :)

bob dylan said:
Jethro said:
Clint said:

Here's my story:

So you was, and probably still are, a tight arse. :)

Hey Bob,
mad0248.gif
:p

Nah, not anymore but I had to be back then.

Even though both of us were working, the feeding, clothing, feeding, educating, feeding, entertaining, feeding, the medication bills from having asthmatic kids and did I mention the feeding of our 3 teenagers made money real scarce back in those days.

Since they've all left home, I can now afford MWSE and Football club memberships as well as making a yearly donation to Dan via the footy tipping comp and also with Silvertails Premium membership. :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8