Tele Fan survey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
2vds30p.jpg

28rf61h.jpg

x2nof7.jpg

http://media.dailytelegraph.com.au/multimedia/2011/02/fanssurvey.pdf

Just goes to show the average NRL fan know F*ck all about rugby league... 

Sea Eagles most unlikely to make the Top 8..

Gallop should be Chief Executive of an Independence commission..

This merkin has done nothing positive to the game.. it hasn't grown as much as it should under his control, he's got to go, not placed as chief executive of an independence commission. Having this News Limited puppet as head it would undermine the whole case of an 'Independence' commission.

The first two questions should be:

1) Has the Daily Telegraph adequately protected the sport from potential loss of revenue and support through incorrect, biased and inadequately researched publicity?

2) Does the Daily Telegraph have adequate safeguards in place, in regards to NRL stories written by it's employees?

My answer would be NO for both. And a freakin poor excuse for a glorified women's tabloid magazine the Daily Telegraph is.

And clearly the 5000 Bears members all voted as 51% want the next team to be at the central coast

Answers to questions 16 and 30 show that your average RL fan is stupid. By the way what happened to Matty Johns' show ? did it get the spear ?

we will make the top 8  what the...........
i like being most hated  nothings changed...
raiders warriors better than us in the wooden spoon rankings get f****d....
david gallop in charge of the commission now i knw its rigged i picked quayle,,  quayle won easily  they just dodgy`d  the votes NEWS LIMITED losers....
i dont like the SOO played in melb  good they left that one alone..
dont care if timana  plays NRL or not  he is an adult with a kid brain..
hope they listen to the fans & do the draw at the start of the season....
cant believe central coast won over perth ..  dumbazzes out there..
& finally "that other" which reached 7.1% is all brett stewart as the player who is the best in the game....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4