Teams V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully we can come back but I can't see the Tigers blowing up like Newcastle did last week. Let's face it we've been a bit unlucky, but we need to attack way better than this to be a chance this year.

all the luck and bounce of the ball went their way, a total lack of supporting the ball runner, kicking game very poor, did I miss anything

What a load of crap,

we can't resign Orford he really is dreadful as a creative player and as a kicker - if we score in the first half like we should of and build some pressure and it's a different game, though Orford tries hard maybe he would have made a better hooker than a half had he been younger but as a main "go to guy" he's past it.

Our Toyota Cup side would put this mod to sleep. I'm sure after Dessie rips into the lads at half time they will come out a different side in the 2nd half well i bloody hope so but if we keep making mistakes at this rate and the Tigers are first to score in the second half were gone.

Tigers are first to score in the second half were gone.

LOL Im giving you a Captain Obvious post

[img=400x330]http://laidoffdiary.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/captain-obvious2.jpg[/img]

The biggest problem is the mistakes are killing us. That aside we seem to be pushing it to hard we just need settle and use our big pack to go hard up the middle and the tries to follow.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
reckon if Brett was out there we have atry or not ?

Forgeting Brett do you not think if we had just about any other half in the comp we would have had points, anyone one else would have got setup a try or at least got a repeat set of six with that kind of field position.

We've been all over them in the first half but the bounce of the ball is all Tigers at the moment. 3 length of the field tries basically. Not out of it yet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6