Teams V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
True KE.

And its also fair to say that the sole way to assess if a player from lower ranks can be of NRL standard is for him to play in an NRL game. No escaping that.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
No matter how bad Orford plays, I still have to laugh at the calls of putting Hodkinson into the side, when people have not even seen the kid play !!!

Is a HUGE step up from any level, that is shown by Hunt from Brisbane, Under 20s POTY last season, looks terrible so far in NRL. Put Ben Barba in a similar category

I've seen him play a few games this year and he's a work in progress but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and a good kicking game and he will an NRL quality 1/2, I still think as I mentioned when we where on the losing streak that Orford should have gone to 6 and T.H to seven, Lyon and Matai in the centres - but it's to late for that now and you wouldn't make those decisions at this time of year - Orford needs to be on the field as where not strong enough to have him running round in the QLD cup but he should be used more like Brett Finch @ Melbourne from 5/8. Also keep in mind T.H got picked as the 1/2 for the QLD residence team Vs NSW this year and while it may not be NRL that puts him as the best half in the QLD cup, that’s a pretty big wrap and a bigger honour / Higher level than the under 20's kid you mentioned.

Orford’s failed continually on the big stage.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181195.msg234864#msg234864 date=1249301215]
No matter how bad Orford plays, I still have to laugh at the calls of putting Hodkinson into the side, when people have not even seen the kid play !!!

Is a HUGE step up from any level, that is shown by Hunt from Brisbane, Under 20s POTY last season, looks terrible so far in NRL. Put Ben Barba in a similar category

Orford’s failed continually on the big stage.

[/quote]

But hey, we are going to re-sign this pretender

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4