Teams to "toughen up"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
It's on again. Suffs are going to be much tougher next season because they have a new coach, the breathless report says. Isn't this the same team that, before last season started, had the best, toughest, fiercest pack of forwards in the comp?

If the various news reports are right - and they rarely are - then Newcastle under Bennett are going to "toughen up", likewise the Dogs under the the tough Des regime . . .
Boy, it's going to be a tough, defensive season. There will be lucky to be a try scored!

Frankly I think Des will be doing it tough getting his message across. After all, it seems he has at least two assistant coaches, plus Joey Johns, plus Manly support staff, plus the existing Canterbury training and support staff, plus GOD Greenturd looking over it all from high above.

Will anybody be listening to him when so many others will want to have their say?

Yes several teams will be tougher next year. Whether that assists them in relation to being a disorganised leaderless rabble, time will tell.

The Who

I would not think so considering he is just replicating how structure at Manly.

I love this time of year - when Soufs are premiers in waiting.....

lsz said:
The Who

I would not think so considering he is just replicating how structure at Manly.

I love this time of year - when Soufs are premiers in waiting.....

It seems like he has added more layers of coaching/administration at the Dogs than he had at Manly where it is understood he was autocratic. As well as all the new recruits there are the existing Dogs staff. I've not read that any of them have been replaced, just added to.

Both souths and dogs do not have a quality 7!
Until that issue is sorted both clubs are wasting their time.. U could have 20 coaches but it doesn't matter! Souths letting sandow go was a massive botch up!!

I am not sure we ever knew what he had set up - I had no idea we had a sprint coach....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6