Teams for Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Manly Coach Des Hasler has named an unchanged line-up for Sunday's match against the Brisbane Broncos, however the final decision on the team will not be made until an hour before kick off due to the number of players backing up from Test and City v Country duty.

Sea Eagles NRL Team

1 Michael Robertson
2 David Williams
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Michael Bani
6 Chris Bailey
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Glenn Hall
13 Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Jason King
16 George Rose
18 Shane Rodney
21 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
Coach Des Hasler

Sea Eagles Toyota Cup

Dave Penna's Toyota Cup team is still without playmaker Daly Cherry-Evans but will field a strong side to take on the Broncos.

1 William Hopoate
2 Michael Oldfield
3 David Sheehan
4 Blake Davey
5 Mitch Porter
6 Kieran Foran
7 Brad Bennett
8 Lama Tasi
9 Liam Higgins
10 Todd Wilson
11 Michael Tiopira
12 Darcy Lussick
13 Jamie Buhrer (c)
Interchange
14 Gary Riccardi
15 Chris Stolk
16 James Cunningham
17 Shane Gray
18 Scott Blanch
Coach David Penna

--------------------------

Won't be surprised if a different side runs out from that named above

I'd be very surprised if there are any changes.  Des wants to completely demoralize Robbo and just can't see the crap players on the park.  Maybe there's another perspective of the games from the Jane Try stand than the hill. 

No changes to the team. What a surprise. I agree maybe des does get a different perspective of the game from the Jane Try Stand, or he's suddenly gone colour blind and he thinks the sea eagles are the other team and thinks were travelling along nicely.

ads link said:
Why aren't there any changes? This is getting nuts.
It would be nuts if the players weren't trying or had proved they simply lack ability.

But if the problem is teamwork, timing, and cohesion - in attack and defence - then stability would be a positive. Just a thought.

Why dont we just increase their pay also for what they have done this year - maybe they have the 2 sides wrong way around.

We need changes because it broke.

Obviously the lineup will tweak with the rep involvement....i'd go with this

1 Michael Robertson
2 David Williams
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Michael Bani
6 Chris Bailey
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite
9 Matt Ballin
10 Jason King
11 Shane Rodney
12 Glenn Hall
13 Glenn Stewart

Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Josh Perry
16 Anthony Watmough
17 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

I think Rose is a bad fit to replace Cuthbo (who is an impact player) tho if it was Perry, King, Kite or Hall i'd prob bring in Rose

BRONCOS: Karmichael Hunt, Antonio Winterstein, Steve Michaels, Justin Hodges, Israel Folau, Darren Lockyer (capt), Peter Wallace, Nick Kenny, PJ Marsh, Joel Clinton, Sam Thaiday, Ben Teo, Corey Parker. Interchange: Alex Glenn, Aaron Gorrell, Andrew McCullough, Ashton Sims, Lagi Setu, Palmer Wapau, Josh McGuire (three to be omitted).

They will do to us what they did to Parra a couple of weeks back.  Parra tried their guts out, nothing came off for them and had 40 put on them.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
BRONCOS: Karmichael Hunt, Antonio Winterstein, Steve Michaels, Justin Hodges, Israel Folau, Darren Lockyer (capt), Peter Wallace, Nick Kenny, PJ Marsh, Joel Clinton, Sam Thaiday, Ben Teo, Corey Parker. Interchange: Alex Glenn, Aaron Gorrell, Andrew McCullough, Ashton Sims, Lagi Setu, Palmer Wapau, Josh McGuire (three to be omitted).

I thought they were resting Lockyer for this match?

DSM5 link said:
Why does Jason King, aka Princess, get picked week after week? 

He inherited Williamsons photos of Des

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4