Team vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's unimaginable that Choc will miss out. He was magnificent last night. If the NSW selectors are even thinking he is anything but a certainty (injury free) then it's no wonder we can't beat the Toads.

However, Toovey was able to deliver some good news post-match, all but guaranteeing marquee five-eighth Kieran Foran would be available for their clash with the Roosters at Brookvale next Sunday.

"(Foran's injury) was purely a hamstring thing. He could have possibly played today, but medical advice was just to give it another week to get it right, because we knew we'd be missing a few next week," said Toovey.

If they don't pick choc and g stewart they're not serious about winning it. I'll be surprised if they don't pick T-rex on the bench. They'll pick snake also unless above lack of serious intent is in evidence. Buhrer? not quite yet imho. In front of choc? ridiculous.

I dont think Snake will get picked and I cant see them with the entire Manly back row.......Will be interesting what Stuart does....of course hes got Bozo in his ear

I'd go with:
bob dylan said:
1 doug Whare
2 geoff Taufua
3 jason Lyon
4 serge Matai
5 derek williams Wolf
6 Kevin foran
7 ian Foran
8 jared King
9 marty Ballin
10 brett Kite
11 johnny Gulavao
12 david Harrison
13 josh Buhrer

14 gerry Rose
15 dave Lussick
16 vince Mauro

I presume DCE, Brett, TRex, Watmough, Glenn will be out. Maybe DCE or TRex might be available.

Derek ce, Bert Stewart, antoine Williams, Andrew watmough, Greg Stewart for origin.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Crazy thought if Brett gets selected
Gutherson ?
he did get blooded in NYC

That'd be a bit of a low blow to Whare.

If/When Gutherson gets his first NRL start it'll probably be on the wing anyway. No need to weigh the kid down with extra responsibility when you're tossing him into the deep end.

Whare
Tafua
Matai
Lyon
Williams
Foran
Foran
King
Ballin
Kite
Harrison
Galavou
Mauro

Lussick
Rose
Robinson
Skinner

With Buhrer, Snake, Gift and TRex on SOO duty our team will look something like this -
Whare
Taufua
Lyon
Matai
Wolfy
KFoz
DCE - QLD wont pick him
King
Ballin
Kite
Galuvao
Chocco
Harrison
Bench:
Lussick
Georgie
Mauro
LFoz - with that forward pack, 2V will need some back ups incase 1 of our backs is injured.

mickqld said:
I doubt that Choc will be fit for next Sunday against chooks. I'm surprised Buhrer got a gig ahead of Sims

Ricky Stuart said Choc would be OK to play origin next Wednesday, but wouldnt be able to train this week, so based on that I think he should be right for Sunday

Shame that we can't call on the services of Ben Farrar at the moment. If Whare goes to fullback, let's hope he's found his voice regards defensive direction from the back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6