Team vs Broncs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jase2450

With news DCE trained today and needs to play against the Broncs to make his way into the Maroons, if DCE plays, Lyon shifts back to centre, Tom T to wing (who had a blinder last week and surely has to be picked), who misses out (Tafua or Hiku). I think Hiku would benefit from a week in NSW Cup and the bye week to get his fitness up.

Anyone know when Starling and Lawrence are back?

For me the team should read:
1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Trbojevic
9. Ballin
10. Burgess
11. Symonds
12. Leary
13. Lui
BENCH
14. Sao / Starling (if fit)
15. Mason
16. Mateo (if fit but dont risk him) / Hodges
17. Horo

With Tom playing like that, he has to be there and i think its time we use Jorge as impact off the bench, would make good metres as he does coming off our line. And drop Hasson

1. Stewart
2. Tom
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hiku
6. Foran
7. Cherry
8. Jake
9. Ballin
10. Burgess
11. Leary
12. Symonds
13. Lui

14. Taufua
15. Mason
16. Horo
17. Sao

Are picking what we think the team should be or what will be picked? If it is what will be picked I think there is little chance Tom T will stay in first grade

Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that people here were going on about how good Hiku was when he played at centre in the test and against Melbourne?

I agree he's not a winger, but I don't think he deserves to be dropped. Neither does Tom or Jorge or Skivy or Killer or Snake. But one will have to be dropped to make room for DCE if he plays against the Donkeys and it'll most likely be Tom.

And that's nothing against Tom or Tooves' coaching. I'd have expected Des or even Bozo to do the same.

Tom T will drop off if DCE plays
we might not like it but i think thats what Toovs will do
Hiku some times i think how good he is and times i think mate lift it up a level
And as some have commented on the TV game i really cant see why its not played on Gem give the viewer a choice

Hiku would benefit from a week in NSW Cup and the bye week to get his fitness up.

Can you explain the theory behind superior fitness as a result of playing NSW Cup ?? I haven't managed to grasp that concept fully yet.

Heading to suncorp for first time. Want to do the Caxton thing before hand. Any one had problems there before?
Was up there a few years ago and had a great time. No issues with any of the locals but lost my mate who fell asleep out the back of the Caxton and he was a local......
Have a great time and it's only a short walk/stumble to Suncorp :)

Was up there a few years ago and had a great time. No issues with any of the locals but lost my mate who fell asleep out the back of the Caxton and he was a local......
Have a great time and it's only a short walk/stumble to Suncorp :)
Thanks. Just hope my mates don't leave me out the back

Yes I've been there mate tripped on the bloody step and backflipped all the way to manly.

Can you explain the theory behind superior fitness as a result of playing NSW Cup ?? I haven't managed to grasp that concept fully yet.

Drop him to let him focus on his fitness for 2 weeks through training away from the team. Aka toovs with Georgie Rose (although didn't work to well for Georgie with his diet ). He just seems to have lost some of his pace and put on some weight). Hiku is a great player and is in my opinion next in line to replace snake but seems to have lost his way a bit. Might make him want to fight his way back into the team rather than expect to be picked each week. Tom on the other hand will only get better with experience and is playing better than hiku ATM.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6