Team v StG/Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One dismal game from an entire team. bar a couple, means we shouldn't bag any individuals. We support all these blokes. None of them are perfect. Losses happen. We shouldn't be whingers.
The Dragqueens game is pretty important but not season breaking or making. But we need to turn up for this with a gutsy effort in front of the brookie crowd. I guess we won't really know who's really taking to the field until they run out as it's all a bit of a mystery these days.
Play hard Manly.

I've long been a fan of big George and am of the opinion he should at least be in the 17 each week. He's hard to pull down and often drags in 2-3 players, so if he can get an offload away.... All the better.

Matai will be out so Whare will come in to the centre spot and Oldie on the wing. I can't see Kieran or T-Rex playing so apart from Matai, the team will be very similar to last week. That's not necessarily a bad thing as I'm sure they will want to make up for that poor effort.

One thing that gets me is the knee jerk reactions on here post a loss

You wonder why there is such a great culture at the club? A heap of it has to do with the loyalty des showed over the years to players…and his lack of chopping and changing post defeat – not forgetting the faith he put in some players etc

I don't think there has been any 'hate' directed at any player. It's just about trying to get the best out of the squad given injuries, suspensions and poor form. We really haven't played that well since the Bulldogs game, in my opinion, so I don't think it's a kneejerk reaction either. Remember it was Tooves that said that our second half effort on the weekend was 'diabolical'. Sometimes a couple of changes can do wonders. Look at what it did for Penrith.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Napper said:
DCE IN DOUBT. He might be up at Skilled Park watching the Cowboys v Titans game. Like tonight. Should be at home resting so he can make more than 1 try assist this week but instead he is sitting in the cold at the SFS watching the Bulldogs play.

Come on Nap, give the kid a break,

Haha!! I'm just stirring **** mate. If he is that game enough to watch 26 talentless gronks run around then he's a better man than i am!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6