Team V Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taufua is unavailable for a couple more weeks I understand.

Oh really?

And the good times roll on! Haha

1. Tom T
2. Williame
3. Matai
4. Walker
5. Wright
6. Buhrer
7. Korisau
8. Myles (only because I know they will)
9. Parcell
10. Jake T
11. Brown (only because of injuries)
12. Knight
13. Starling

14. Godinet
15. Vave (much better impact off bench)
16. AFB
17. Mateo

Oh really?

And the good times roll on! Haha

1. Tom T
2. Williame
3. Matai
4. Walker
5. Wright
6. Buhrer
7. Korisau
8. Myles (only because I know they will)
9. Parcell
10. Jake T
11. Brown (only because of injuries)
12. Knight
13. Starling

14. Godinet
15. Vave (much better impact off bench)
16. AFB
17. Mateo

Where's Buhrer? Surely you wouldnt leave the cattle dog out of the team.

I have him at 6, mate

Settle down Nice Beaver. I'm 65 and I'm sure I'm going blind. Thanks for the correction and pie in the face. That's the third this week.

ps. Susan just picked me up on another faux pas elsewhere on this site. I need to hibernate I think.

Settle down Nice Beaver. I'm 65 and I'm sure I'm going blind. Thanks for the correction and pie in the face. That's the third this week.

ps. Susan just picked me up on another faux pas elsewhere on this site. I need to hibernate I think.
Settle down?

Mate I wasn't having a go at all. Just saying I had him in at 6.

No malice intended in the reply at all champ.

Settle down?

Mate I wasn't having a go at all. Just saying I had him in at 6.

No malice intended in the reply at all champ.

Sorry Nice Beaver'. I think I shouldnt have used that term. I was being funny at my own expense. I wasnt meaning to have a go at you at all, just pointing out that I'm not as sharp as I once was and to be kind and fluffy with me

Now did I say that wrong again. Told you

1. Brett Stewart
2. Tom Trbojevic
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai
5. Brayden Williame
6. Feliti Mateo
7. Api Koroisau
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Lewis Brown
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Blake Leary
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Liam Knight
17. Siosaia Vave

Given the circumstances of injuries, suspensions and overall form, this is what I have come up with. Snake's out of touch but he has to play if fit. 13 years of service, we don't just throw him aside when things aren't going his way, he'll bounce back and grab those couple of tries for the Brookie record. Feliti's got some skills with the ball in hand. Rocks or diamonds perhaps, but worth a go given Chez and Killer are unavailable. With Api at 7 the playmaking won't be silky smooth but they can create off the cuff opportunity.

Time to blood the young fella with the Sunday arvo crowd behind him. Go Manly!!

Matai out apparently for season. Mateo has had his cards marked for some reason. Must pick Hynes .

Ok, after the emotion of Friday night has now died down a bit.....and given who we have on the injured list:

1 - Brett Stewart
2 - Brayden Wiliame
3 - Dylan Walker
4 - Steve Matai / Tom Trbojevic
5 - Tom Trbojevic / Matthew Wright
6 - Feleti Mateo
7 - Api Koroisau
8 - Darcy Lussick
9 - Matt Parcell
10 - Nate Myles
11 - Lewis Brown
12 - Jamie Buhrer
13 - Jake Trbojevic

14 - Addin Fonua-Blake
15 - Siosaia Vave
16 - Josh Starling
17 - Blake Leary

If Skivy is again ruled out, Tommy to the centres and Wright to the wing. If he plays then Wright to NSW Cup and Tom on the wing.

I can't see Snake being dropped regardless of form so no point speculating that he's gone and Tommy will be our fullback. While Snake is there and fit, he'll be the first grade fullback.

I wouldn't put Walker back in the halves and whether they like it or not, with no Killer or DCE we need someone of Mateo's experience at 5/8. Maybe not the best option as he's a back rower, but injuries dictate that its the best we currently have.

AFB in for BJ due to the pec injury. Brown also depends on his hammy. If he's out, unfortunately that probably means Leary (I'm not a fan).

Who's bright idea was it to release T-Red?

Knight must be on the bench. He's done his apprenticeship and quite frankly others are not matching what he can do. Crazy not to chance with him NOW

Matai out apparently for season. Mateo has had his cards marked for some reason. Must pick Hynes .
Gee whiz not Stevie too. Ok, Tom T to centre and Matthew Wright to wing it is then. I don't know much about Nicho but I'd give him a run when Chez is back on deck.

I haven't seen much of nicho Hynes is he like Norman coz he has the same build. Give him a crack to see if he is the goods but I think he is injured like everyone else

Snake
Hexiame
Walker
Turbo
Wright

Matato
Api

Nate
Parcell
Darcy
Knight
Buhrer
Turbo

AFB
Vave
Starling
Brown

This team can win. Hell all teams posted can win. Even Barrett's !!! We need to support the boys! Cmon Manly !!!

Nichols out for 4/6 broken hand
Fits the pattern doesnt it. I suspect something major flawed in Manly's training programme. I know some injuries are unavoidable but fitness reduces the likelihood of such injuries occurring.

Look, teams well trained and match fit suffer fewer problems than teams that arent being trained well. There is something distinctly wrong with Manly's fitness programme

Last edited:
1. Snake
2. Williame
3. Walker
4. Turbo
5. Wright
6. Mateo
7. Api
8. Darcy
9. Parcell
10. Myles
11. Brown
12. Buhrer
13. Jurbo

14. Tred
15. Starling
16. Afb/Leary
17. Vave

How does Barett get away with this record. Surely results play a factor. Seriously no one who has coached manly that did not play for them did not get results. sharp, Lowe woeful, get cleary back here before someone else signs him, and get rid of bozo the clown, his record is disgraceful and take your son as well. Just shows u how good TOOVEY was even when the team were throwing matches only just missed the 8 with all the injuries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6