Team v Panfers questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DVS Matt link said:
[quote author=Mal Cochrane link=topic=180646.msg226540#msg226540 date=1244416615]
and Matai is water tight?

no, didn't say that...it'a a bad backline overall. I think Panthers fast centres would get around Tony Williams all day, which would bring Wolfman out of posistion all day...turnstile.

matai hits hard, and can be caught out in doing so, but if you are comparing....

so your solution is?
[/quote]

Farra is fit and can play centre well...or Bailey in the centres maybe as he did well on Saturday and have the team change stay in place for this weekend. Was it Stewart 5/8?...hargreaves or Cuthbo to be on the bench in the forwards. I'd rather try and keep 2-5 as similar as possible to keep the familiarity/momentum going.

There are a few better options than bringing Sinuela back and having 2 Williams together. i like T-Rex but not sure how he'd go in the centres yet...maybe Des agrees with you..we'll see.

Robbo
T-rex
bailey
Matai
Williams
Stewart
Orford

Rodney
Watmough
Hall
King
Cochrane
Perry

Kite
Rose
Le Strange
Hargreaves/Cuthbo

I'd have no probs bringing in Farrar though if Des though he trained well with the side in defensive drills. He's not brilliant by any means but he's a fairly solid player

Farrar isn't that crash hot. Prolly wouldn't do much worse than robbo at fullback and it gives robbo the chance to go back on the wing.

Bringing T. Williams off the bench... hopefully he has an offload as I can't see many blokes keeping him from freeing an arm.... that is if he wants to... he seems to play like he doesn't give a crap.

Downie link said:
Plus, Robbo has been going pretty damn well at fullback the last couple of weeks. Do we wanna take him out of the position just as he's getting used to it?

Yeah Robbo is definately improving at fullback. He looks much more comfortable.

I wouldn't move Robbo from fb his doing a good job there as for Tony Williams his starting to hang on to ball better and I'm sure he will come good in time but as a few have said he needs to run the ball back harder and faster.

You couldn't move Robbo from fullback this week even if you planned to in the future a couple of days isn't going to be enough for Farrar to learn plays and defensive structures @ FB, a couple of days however probably is enough time for him to take on a wing spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7