1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team v Gold Coast announced

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by cf2 is back, May 10, 2011.

1. cf2 is back

cf2 is back Active Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=36579&title=team-lists---round-10

Points to note:
    - no Oldfield on extended bench to cover for Brett despite his 50 min one leg appearance on the right wing last night but maybe that means nothing as Oldfield can obv still be pulled out if needed
    - Mauro again selected ahead of Tim Robinson which I just don't get and odder still considering Des only gave Mauro 7 mins last night at the end
    - Harrison who should be on our bench or at least 18th man selected as 5/8 in the NSW Cup (but he hardly seems a 5/8?
    - Wolfman again in NSW Cup but hey no other option with Hoppa definitely ahead of him and arguably Oldfield is too

2. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Mauro sits on the bench fiddling with his member for most games,bring back Seu Seu or bring in Robinson/Harrison

3. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Mauro was lucky to even get 7minutes Buhrer sat on the bench for 2 whole games last season(maybe even more) & didnt even get game time...
    & look how he has turned out this year.. just let Des do what he does without questioning the tactic.. i found he just makes you look a fool if you try & work him out.. just go with the flow.. if we lost different story, but when he does that & we still win ;)..
    HE`S A GOD DAMN GENIUS ...

4. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I would rather Mauro sitting on the bench fiddling with his member than have SeuSeu in the team. In any case I saw SeuSeu at Brookie last night and he has his knee in a brace.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am a Tim Robinson fan. I think he is going really well. I would have him ahead of Mauro for sure.

6. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,477 / 42
    that was the first time I'd seen him play last night. He goes well I thought. And he's a big unit.I'd definately have him in front of
    Mauro.

7. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    Tim has been 18th man a bit recently so hasn't played much footy. That might be why Des chose to give him more games time than Vic last night.

8. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    If so why has Mauro played a total of under 20minutes in the last 160minutes of football?

@bones- Fair enough but why bother having a 4 man bench at all? its not AFL

9. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    This kid has excellent ball skills and will make a brilliant backrower. More than capable of doing a G Stewart type fill in role at 5/8 in the reggies. Harrison will go a long way.