Team Of our Discards this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
01. Peta Hiku (Panthers)
02. David Williams (Retired)
03. Clinton Gutherson (Eels)
04. Michael Chee-Kam (Tigers)
05. Cheyse Blair (Storm)
06. Kieran Foran (Eels)
07. Jack Littlejohn (Tigers)
08. Willie Mason (Retired)
09. Matt Ballin (Tigers)
10. Ligi Sao (Warriors)
11. Justin Horo (Salford)
12. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (Sharks)
13. Dunamis Lui (Dragons)

14. Will Pearsall (Knights)
15. James Hasson (Eels)
16. Luke Burgess (Salford)
17. Jamie Buhrer (maybe)

LOL

At least when there's big name signings & other players on the way, it shows there's plenty of money to spend.
Then add the funds from the inevitable Lyon/Snake nearing end of careers & the other big names make sense....personally have no drama's with the Cordner/Klemmer calls long as, the Turbo's & Knight (who will be a star) - are looked after first & foremost.....

01. Peta Hiku (Panthers)
02. David Williams (Retired)
03. Clinton Gutherson (Eels)
04. Michael Chee-Kam (Tigers)
05. Cheyse Blair (Storm)
06. Kieran Foran (Eels)
07. Jack Littlejohn (Tigers)
08. Willie Mason (Retired)
09. Matt Ballin (Tigers)
10. Ligi Sao (Warriors)
11. Justin Horo (Salford)
12. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (Sharks)
13. Dunamis Lui (Dragons)

15. James Hasson (Eels)
17. Jamie Buhrer (maybe)

LOL
Willie and Horo are at the Catalan Dragons, along with Gifty

Guess the question is who out of those would make this years 17? Probably Foz because we have no 6 (lol) but apart from him would take any of them of those in their positions..?

Guess the question is who out of those would make this years 17? Probably Foz because we have no 6 (lol) but apart from him would take any of them of those in their positions..?
Apart from Foran - Hiku, Buhrer, Lui, Ballin, Sao would challenge for a spot in the 17 with Gutherson & MCK - making plays with solid trials for a look in

Apart from Foran - Hiku, Buhrer, Lui, Ballin, Sao would challenge for a spot in the 17 with Gutherson & MCK - making plays with solid trials for a look in
I think you are being very generous there. Sure they may challenge, but almost all of those would have found themselves getting very familiar with the NSW Cup...

I think you are being very generous there. Sure they may challenge, but almost all of those would have found themselves getting very familiar with the NSW Cup...
Yeh look - agreed apart from Foran, Buhrer & Hiku , the rest would more be waiting for injuries to open up a door, about the only others who would have been considered even under dire circumstances are the rest I added.
Plus add the fact, over Foran after 2015, Buhrer is still a lottery with injury

15. James Hasson (Eels)
17. Jamie Buhrer (maybe)

LOL
The Hass even makes the bench on the reject team...officially dubbed (with your permission Ryan), the John West XVII.

Happy to see them all moved on-too many under achievers in that group.
There are quite a few in the list below too. Let's face it the salary cap is a jigsaw puzzle and we will always have some "filler players". The question is can the coaching staff get the best out of the "filler players" if injury strikes?

2016 Gains
Lewis Brown (Penrith Panthers, 2018)
Fabian Goodall (Parramatta Eels, 2016)
Nathan Green (St George Illawarra Dragons, 2016)
Isaac John (Penrith Panthers, 2016)
Apisai Koroisau (Penrith Panthers, 2018)
Halauafu Lavaka (Parramatta Eels, 2016)
Darcy Lussick (Parramatta Eels, 2018)
Tim Moltzen (Wests Tigers, 2016)
Nate Myles (Gold Coast Titans, 2018)
Matt Parcell (Brisbane Broncos, 2018)
Martin Taupau (Wests Tigers, 2019)
John Walker (2017)
Tom Wright (2018)

I could probably pick 7 out of that side that I would have kept . Enter bozo , and all due respect for those boys but with the signings we have made we have a much larger chance of doing the job on anyone who comes before us .

Quite a few only signed for 2016, I think we are in for some big signings as well in 2016 for the 17-18 years

Dumb question

Do we actually have enough players in the squad...especially reserves? Or do we think there will be some further tier 2 players?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2