Team of Destiny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

smirny

Manly have to beat Roosters and Sharks to finish on 28 points (likely)

Saints have to lose at least one of their next two games (Titans and Tigers. Possible as both would want to avoid the wooden spoon and Saints aren't a proper team)

If Saints win both their games, Bulldogs have to lose to both Knights and Warriors, which is very unlikely.

Or Storm have to lose to both Cowboys and Broncos, which they have a good chance of doing.

I believe Manly will win both their games, Saints will lose to either Titans or Tigers but not both, and Storm will lose to both Cowboys and Broncos, meaning that Manly will finish 7th (given the points for/against works in our favour).

I wouldn't be surprised to see us win both games v roosters and sharks. And the games for the dogs drags etc aren't guaranteed so it's certainly possible.

Can't be too far away
Zorba played and spilt blood for the Sea eagles and survived the brutal 1973 grand final against a ruthless pack of Sharks and if they couldn't kill him then nothing can kill him now
174230-37477b12-2026-11e3-9a9e-62dc3ddc7e12.jpg

It is out of our hands, we paid a price last Sunday for taking the eels lightly and there has to be a sharp improvement on Friday night if we are to beat the chooks. I see a good performance on Friday but not sure if that will be enough for victory. Whatever the Dragqueens or dirty dogs do is nowt to do with us!

That family of his are snake oil salesmen

Why's he so fat when they own a weight management company? Also why are they so fat? Seems like something is wrong

Maybe you can find another more passionate Manly family that want to want to invest in our club and buy the Penns out

Maybe he would be a lot fatter if they didn't own a weight management company

Maybe we can all just look forward to a promising 2016 as we are a lot better off then most other clubs

Maybe you can find another more passionate Manly family that want to want to invest in our club and buy the Penns out

Maybe we can all just look forward to a promising 2016 as we are a lot better off then most other clubs

Hi AbZorba

How's your feet? Lol just kidding you haven't seen them since the 80s

You say passionate i say vindictive

No excuses for that shameful performance againts the eels. Season on the line at home againts a almost reserve grade team f..king pefectic. We can only hope we play great this week as alot of teams do after been embarrassed. That form vs souths and brisbane and no one would beat us.

At the end of the day cherry poppins we all say we love the same thing and that is WE ALL LOVE THE MIGHTY MANY SEA EAGLES !!!
View attachment 2232
True

I don't have to agree with everything the club does, but i do love the club

What i do feel is ashamed that the faceless men that run us for now for not being big enough men to put the past behind them for the betterment of the club as a whole

If i didn't love the club i wouldn't care and i sure as **** wouldn't be here

Sorry but if u think that we will be winning the next 2 games and making the finals you did not watch the same game as last week!!
Morale is down and we won't be making a charge this year.
Dragons will win easily against the Titans and tigers and we are gone for 2015
I like you optimism but forget about this year!!

watch the game 3 and 4 weeks ago though where we handed Souffs and Brisbane a spanking

Guess 8 from 10 after sitting last isn't a charge in some peoples books?

scott, say hi to zorba for me

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4