Team lists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Broncos: Gerard Beale, Dale Copley, Jack Reed, Justin Hodges, Jharal Yow Yew, Darren Lockyer (c), Peter Wallace, Josh McGuire, Andrew McCullough, Ben Hannant, Alex Glenn, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker. Interchange (from): Matt Gillett, Ben Hunt, Scott Anderson, Ben Te'o, David Hala

From what I've heard in interviews with Anthony Griffin and Ben Te'o, Gillet will play 5/8 if Lockyer's out. Not really fussed either way as I think we'll win regardless. I do think the eventual premiers will come from this game though.

manlysister said:
Seriously you dont think we will beat the Broncos & then Melbourne??? Seriously c'mon...

edited out my own stupid comments

Sorry I cant read on Tuesdays.

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Will Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Joe Galuvao, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams, Shane Rodney. Interchange (from): Tim Robinson, Jamie Buhrer, Vic Mauro, George Rose, Terence Seuseu

manlysister said:
Seriously you dont think we will beat the Broncos & then Melbourne??? Seriously c'mon...

:huh: Not sure how you get that from my post, but anyway...

5 man bench?

I wonder who the injury concern is?

Terry Terry to come on late in the second half to run at holes left by covering Lockyer?

Daniel said:
5 man bench?

I wonder who the injury concern is?
just keeps the Broncos guessing I suppose?
I'd go with T-Rex on the bench with Bhurer starting and maybe switch Mauro and Joe. I'd like to see these 2 run on together at the 20 min mark. Seeu Seuu to drop off the bench.

Don't know, I have a feeling they'll drop see you see you later

On paper not much between them (barring the DL issue).

They are young and very enthusiastic and we'll need to be right on our game.....BUT as WAMF says above, a depleted Manly "almost" got them a few weeks ago, and at home, in DL's "last" home game.

We come to play and they will be blown away!!

Remember 2008 fellas...two finals...blew both of them off the park

AND

Then we all know what happened in the GF

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8