Team lists :Round 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Cheyse Blair
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Feleti Mateo
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Blake Leary
16 Jake Trbojevic
17 Ligi Sao
18 Justin Horo

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Bulldogs
1 Brett Morris
2 Curtis Rona
3 Josh Morris
4 Tim Lafai
5 Sam Perrett
6 Moses Mbye
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Michael Lichaa
10 James Graham (c)
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange
14 Sam Kasiano
15 David Klemmer
16 Frank Pritchard
17 Tim Browne
18 Lloyd Perrett

Coach: Des Hasler

Feleti Mateo is officialy playing five-eighth with Jamie Buhrer in the second-row.

That's a cracking team. We will pump the doggies.

When Foran comes back I don't see him in our run on 13. Maybe a bench spot and get him playing as a lock, really test those knees and see if he is commited to 2015.

I think we will win, but I'm worried about the doggies forwards. They have one of the top packs in the comp as much as I hate to say it.

The undefeated NYC Sea Eagles have named an unchanged line-up to take on the Bulldogs.

The side has been in superb attacking form with flying fullback Tom Trbojevic scoring seven tries in his first two games.

Get there early to cheer on the boys to another early season win against the Bulldogs!

NYC team list
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Mitch Thomas
3. Luke Garner
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Lucas Price
6. Will Pearsall
7. Riley Travers
8. Addison Demetriou
9. Hugh Pratt
10. Jesse Maxwell
11. Rhys Armstrong
12. James Parker
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange
14. Nicholas Hynes
15. Moses Noovao-McGreal
16. Matt Douglas
17. Nicholas Lynn

Coach : David Heath

The side looks the goods,stronger with Feliti in the middle as well. I agree if Mateo has a blinder it will be interesting to see what happens when the betrayer gets back.

Lets hope Cecchin doesn't influence the game. I would be happy for Mateo to stay at 5/8 all year

Lets hope Cecchin doesn't influence the game. I would be happy for Mateo to stay at 5/8 all year

He ALWAYS does!!

Retribution for his "send off" from Robina Stadium that day when he penalised Oxy and gifted the game with a penalty to the Titans in the 79th minute, boy did we give it to him as it was right in front of the away supporters bays which were full as a state school with Eagles supporters.

Ever since I reckon he's paid us back for that in spades

The side looks the goods,stronger with Feliti in the middle as well. I agree if Mateo has a blinder it will be interesting to see what happens when the betrayer gets back.
. The way the betrayer has carried on he should be in the number 18 jersey for the remainder of the season.F@ck Foran the future starts now!

Come out with the same attitude as last week that side should do it i reckon , Interesting that they named Jake T in nsw cup as well

NSW Cup team list
1. David Williams
2. Ben Fritz
3. Brayden Wiliame
4. Tony Satini
5. Dom Reardon
6. Kurt Aldridge
7. Jack Littlejohn
8. Siosaia Vave
9. Jayden Hodges
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Jordan Latham
12. Dylan Kelly
13. Michael Chee Kam

Interchange
14. Manaia Rudolph
15. Todd Wilson
16. Uiti Baker
17. Vinni Ngaro

Come out with the same attitude as last week that side should do it i reckon , Interesting that they named Jake T in nsw cup as well
Aahh crap....I also noticed Horo wasn't named in NSW Cup. Don't tell me Toovs is going to drop Jake and put in Horo.

He ALWAYS does!!

Retribution for his "send off" from Robina Stadium that day when he penalised Oxy and gifted the game with a penalty to the Titans in the 79th minute, boy did we give it to him as it was right in front of the away supporters bays which were full as a state school with Eagles supporters.

Ever since I reckon he's paid us back for that in spades
So Dogs will have an extra player for us to deal with

Aahh crap....I also noticed Horo wasn't named in NSW Cup. Don't tell me Toovs is going to drop Jake and put in Horo.
Yeah i noticed that too lets hope they got it wrong cause Jake T deserves another run especially after that hit in the limited minutes he got last week

Maybe Lawernce is back? Hence Jake is in named in NSW cup?

Would love to see him get extra minutes

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6