Team List - Sea Eagles vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren link said:
I like Matai and he has to be in our 1st grade team. Without doubt, his yards from dummy half are awesome and his showing some great stuff in attack, as well as nice grubbers he does. It's his defence I have the problem with. He, in my opinion, is too hit and miss. He either comes out of the line too quick, misses the \"big hit\" and leaves us with massive overlaps on the left. A current example is Knights and McDougall. The commentator made the call that Mad Dog is running like a 21 year old, no, Matai keeps letting him thru. Again, his attack, dummy half play is great, his defence is worrying. When he and Brett get a one on one I never have the confidence they are going to tackle them (compared to lyon)

Remember, most on here have maroon and white eyes (which is fine) If he was in the top echelon of centres why was Cronulla and Warriors only ones after him?

How many Australian clubs were after Lyon the last time he was off contract ? Manly is the only one I know of and remember.
Haven't heard of the Dragons, Brisbane, Melbourne etc making any plays for Foran so he must be an average player as well

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=184595.msg284340#msg284340 date=1281766632]
I like Matai and he has to be in our 1st grade team. Without doubt, his yards from dummy half are awesome and his showing some great stuff in attack, as well as nice grubbers he does. It's his defence I have the problem with. He, in my opinion, is too hit and miss. He either comes out of the line too quick, misses the \"big hit\" and leaves us with massive overlaps on the left. A current example is Knights and McDougall. The commentator made the call that Mad Dog is running like a 21 year old, no, Matai keeps letting him thru. Again, his attack, dummy half play is great, his defence is worrying. When he and Brett get a one on one I never have the confidence they are going to tackle them (compared to lyon)

Remember, most on here have maroon and white eyes (which is fine) If he was in the top echelon of centres why was Cronulla and Warriors only ones after him?

How many Australian clubs were after Lyon the last time he was off contract ? Manly is the only one I know of and remember.
Haven't heard of the Dragons, Brisbane, Melbourne etc making any plays for Foran so he must be an average player as well
[/quote]

Penrith, Titans and Raiders

We snuffed out a Lyon move early in the peice,giving them litterally no chance at him

Everyone knows once that
<you on coffee mixed with happy pills tonight? Keep it clean against people you probably haven't met or post it elsewhere>

Darren link said:

Way to pick out his only below par performance all season. What about the other 17 or so games?

How many teams were after Inglis? Brisbane and the Titans. Souths maybe as well. He must be ordinary.

Geez Darren you cop some stick for voicing your opinion. Some of the more outlandish statements on here go almost unnoticed. Stick to your guns mate. Matai does have some defensive weaknesses. It is just that the one or two big hits a game stick in the memory.

The people talking about Matai's rushing out of the line are stuck in 2006-7

Watch both Lyon and Matai closely the next few weeks, and you will see these days Lyon rushes up more than Matai does

Most people don't realize as well that it is a defensive tactic these days for the centres and wingers to rush up and jam the attack

thanks moops, great player but I see something that people don't agree/see in his defence. If you ever read a non manly website it's quite interesting to see other opinions of him which never rate as high as on here. I do watch Matai quite closely so hoping he keeps knocking them over in upcoming weeks.

Darren link said:
If you ever read a non manly website it's quite interesting to see other opinions of him which never rate as high as on here.

Non Manly websites wouldn't be rating Shane Rodney either, thankfully the people that watch him every week know exactly how he is going. Matai is 1 of the most hated blokes in the comp so getting other sites to rate him would be impossible

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=184595.msg284420#msg284420 date=1281836630]
If you ever read a non manly website it's quite interesting to see other opinions of him which never rate as high as on here.

Non Manly websites wouldn't be rating Shane Rodney either, thankfully the people that watch him every week know exactly how he is going. Matai is 1 of the most hated blokes in the comp so getting other sites to rate him would be impossible
[/quote]

Rodney is starting to get some recognition on other sites now. He is mentioned on NRL.com in the match preview against the Dragqueens.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6