Team List - Sea Eagles vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DUFFMAN link said:
Will Hopoate will not play, he has pulled out due to injury.
Michael Robertson moved to fullback

One of the 20's would be moving up. I wonder who it'll be Blake Davey  or Michael Oldfield imo

more important than a win is a proud performance in this one. no blow out scoreline, but sticking it to them all the way. rip in up the middle time.

we will not win this.the key is not to lose our very good points difference as the results last night have kept us right in the hunt.

we just look so slow now that robertson is at fullback.he is a good winger but is a real plodder at the back.and he looks 2 yards slower than last year.

you wouldnt get a quicker set of outside backs than soward,gasnier and morris.thats what worries me.should be able to hold their forwards although weyman and fein make a big difference for them.

any score within 10 or 12 of them and i will be happy.that keeps us in the thick of things and we should avoid 7th or 8th with two wins from last three.

got a bad feeling Gasnier is going to have Matai missing loads of tackles and doing his one hand passes to Nightingale to score.

Darren link said:
got a bad feeling Gasnier is going to have Matai missing loads of tackles and doing his one hand passes to Nightingale to score.

Roster for roster - we are gonskiiiiis. May get Hoppa / Farrar back the week after though.

Have some faith ppl

Robbo is due for a blinder
a lot of debut players score in their 1st games
Des will have them up for this

Darren link said:

**** mate, you don't mind a death ride do you !!

i dont mind robbo at fullback, the only downer is he doesnt chime into the back line on attacking raids ,or doesnt  support up the middle as much. farrar`s support play is better..thats the only difference..

Did you guys forget what our slow backline did to slater ingliss and co. Try telling slater how slow Trex is . Souths went into the game against the tigers with half there team missing and the reason they won is because they went into the game with a positive winning atttitude . Enough negativity.

Darren link said:

You're dislike for Matai is embarrassing.

i was reading in the big league  out this week, that we have used the least number of players than any1 this season.. i  dont quite remember the figure but its under 25  players.. some teams have used 30-33 players in thier roster..

I like Matai and he has to be in our 1st grade team. Without doubt, his yards from dummy half are awesome and his showing some great stuff in attack, as well as nice grubbers he does. It's his defence I have the problem with. He, in my opinion, is too hit and miss. He either comes out of the line too quick, misses the "big hit" and leaves us with massive overlaps on the left. A current example is Knights and McDougall. The commentator made the call that Mad Dog is running like a 21 year old, no, Matai keeps letting him thru. Again, his attack, dummy half play is great, his defence is worrying. When he and Brett get a one on one I never have the confidence they are going to tackle them (compared to lyon)

Remember, most on here have maroon and white eyes (which is fine) If he was in the top echelon of centres why was Cronulla and Warriors only ones after him?

Darren link said:
Remember, most on here have maroon and white eyes (which is fine) If he was in the top echelon of centres why was Cronulla and Warriors only ones after him?
Because they are teams with room in their cap.....Matai is one of our best players mate!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6