Team Line Up for Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well when u look at the PL side and our props I would actually prefer King over Moorwood, Cleal and Cutis.

I've said from the start i would like to see mona's at 5/8th... i don't mind that he has been moved to hooker just so long as travis burns stays at 5/8 for a while

I'd prefer mona's personally but if your gonna go with burns.. keep him there... no chopping and changing!!

[quote author=Garts]
Pi$$ of Dunley for Ballin, he can also play backrow. Maybe get rid of Willow for Rose to add some size to our bench.

I heard Rose is injured?
[/quote]

Rose was not named in PL so he must be injured. I think that Kyle Arnold is also injured. King probably saved his spot because of Rose's injury. Willo should nopt be on the bwnch because he adds no impact.

Cuthboi will finally play first as the comment on MSE is "Adam Cuthbertson will play his first NRL match after receiving the call up in place of Kylie Leuluai who is suspended".

Steppa is obviously to cover Mattai in case he pulls out injured.

Tooks...from what I hear of Arnold, if he plays to potential when back from injury, I'd say King is in rather big trouble anyway.

To be honest, Des can give King a kick up the arse by putting him on the bench. I think Bryant deserves a starting spot.

Tooks...from what I hear of Arnold, if he plays to potential when back from injury, I'd say King is in rather big trouble anyway.

To be honest, Des can give King a kick up the arse by putting him on the bench. I think Bryant deserves a starting spot.

I agree that king needs to be benched to make him realise that his form is ****e. Maybe it will wake him up from his slumber.

It is a pity that Arnold got injured. I tried to find out on MSE whether anyone knew what had happened to him and when he was due back but no one replied. We need all the props that we can get and if des is going to stick to the same players then he needs to shake a few of them up by benching them.

[quote author=Matabele]
King??????????????????????????
Theres a ****load of question marks there. Is there a question ?

[/quote]

It is the question everyone has been asking - why?

Look at PL - even IF Des wanted to drop king he cant - Cleal goes backwards through penalties and morewood makes less metres than king, as does curtis. Sione alphabet wasnt even named in PL last week.

bryant has to start , he has now been our stand out prop for a full half season.

reward the guy and he might even get some more confidence

I got no problem with not wanting Matai or King in 1st grade, but apart from Stepho replacing Matai..who would you have take Kings spot considering Lulu and Rose are out?

Personally, King is holding his own in Rd 1 and 2 without being brilliant, and he get's my vote ahead of Morwood and Cleal.

Willie Bishop went off injured in the P/L trial against the tigers. Looked liked a knee.

Arnold was injured in the Rockhampton trial, either that or the Navy have sent him to Iraq, not sure how long he is out though.

Sione - NFI he may have been cut

Sione's a monster and will provide the aggro our forwards (save Byrant and occasionally Leuluai) need, once he gets the basics right. If he's been cut, I'll eat my hat.

Edit- Just read the post above about him being on the bench. Good.

Yep Byso I am sure Des picks his mates so he can go round there place for a BBQ instead of keeping his highly paid job!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4