Team harmony better without Choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
billybob said:
choc has put disharmony though the playing group , standing over the younger players, crying to the media , he win not leave our club as a ledgend like glenn stewart or steve matai or m ballin, i hope parra enjoy his side ways running his sharking the ball, his terrible passing game ,his bad hands, good riddance trouble maker

Best first post ever like arko and max. i have had a gut full of him

billybob said:
lsz said:
billybob said:
choc has put disharmony though the playing group , standing over the younger players, crying to the media , he win not leave our club as a ledgend like glenn stewart or steve matai or m ballin, i hope parra enjoy his side ways running his sharking the ball, his terrible passing game ,his bad hands, good riddance trouble maker

Best first post ever like arko and max. i have had a gut full of him

Like arko and max im just so over him.

Perspective kids. For those who keep saying we've got nothing to lose, may I suggest the whole bloody 2014 season is what we have to lose - and we have not lost it yet.

billybob said:

A lot of what has been made out about choc is rubbish and we are all sick of the bs articles just as much as him. He was probably silly in giving the media something that they could use as we all know the telegraph and smh writers are a bunch of wankers and rarely write the truth or anything positive. DCE has a good approach in responding to the reporters - gives them nothing negative to use and refuses to go jnto other peoples affairs but just concentrates on talking footy. Choc is still playing in pain every week with a torn bicep yet continues to make more meters than most of our forwards. He is still a manly great in my opinion. Im more angry out our dysfunctional board members.

Can I ask, has Choc officially left Manly? Some are acting as if he has. I thought he was still part of our team right now.

niccipops said:
Can I ask, has Choc officially left Manly? Some are acting as if he has. I thought he was still part of our team right now.

For all intensive purposes Choc has left the building. Just needs to return the keys.

psau14 said:
niccipops said:

For all intensive purposes Choc has left the building. Just needs to return the keys.
And you know this because? I'm not saying that you're incorrect I'm just wondering if you have sources other the telegraph, smh and channel 9.
In my world I'd actually prefer him to stay at Manly. I hope the 'mess' can be sorted without losing players. If not and they do go, I'll move on with the team.

billybob said:

Are your mum and dad, brother and sister?? Would explain alot.

niccipops said:
And you know this because? I'm not saying that you're incorrect I'm just wondering if you have sources other the telegraph, smh and channel 9.
In my world I'd actually prefer him to stay at Manly. I hope the 'mess' can be sorted without losing players. If not and they do go, I'll move on with the team.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My info in this team comes from here and what I read and see in the media and like most others here I have no sources inside the club. Sometimes the media turns out to be right, but I wouldn't put much stock in what they say most times because most stories in the media are usually a case of putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 (they hear half a story and make up the rest).

Has Choc actually signed with Parramatta? Has Snake signed with either Canberra or the Scumdogs? Its all speculation. Until such things are officially announced.....they are Manly players to me.

Let's count on our fingers his many times the press have been right in the last decade about who is leaving.

T-Dog .......tick
Gifty...........tick ( only after he had signed)

Any more ??

Need I remind everyone, Lyon to the Titans, Cherry to the Broncos ( and a lot lot more)

Would just like either Choc, Matai, B.Stewart to say something good about the club or at least give us fans some sort of feeling they want to be there. Hard to be fan when you are not sure the guys you are supporting are 100% on board. Sure G.Stewart situation could have been handled better, but this time was always going to come and if it wasn't this matter, I have no doubt there would be something else raising its head to p#ss them off. For my mind Kite is ahead of them in Manly legend status for the way he conducted himself. Ballin will be the same when his time comes.

Why don't you ask the Scumdogs whether they'd rather have Choc in or out ?

I think you'd get a fair measure of his worth in your answer.

For me I have never seen choc not give 100%
anyway - we will see if he cops a few weeks for flipper doing his acrobstics.

simon64 said:
Choc is just being used as an escaped goat. :D :p

hAI2liE.jpg

simon64 said:
psau14 said:
niccipops said:

Choc is just being used as an escaped goat. :D :p

Well he should stop cutting off his nose despite his face.

Well I'm gutted for Choc. Although I don't know the full story, I do think he has not entirely put the club before himself in recent times. That being said, not only do we need him on the field (anyone who thinks we will be better off without him this weekend has rocks in their head), but he deserves a chance to finish his career on the field ... what am I saying, be more confident man! It is actually pretty hard to make the case for us to win this week, unless of course Choc gets off and then I think we're back in the hunt!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6