Team for next week- worst case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
With all the injuries and possible suspensions what would be the "hypothetical" team for next week ? Fb Centre and bench are the obvious positions to worry about.
1 Hiku ?
2 Jorge
3 T Symonds ?
4 Lyon
5 wolf
6 Foz
7 Cherry
8 Kite
9 Balin
10 Lawrence
11 Choc
12 Horo
13 Gift

14 Jamie B
15 Gower?
16 Rose?
17 Sao?
A win next week will be massive.

I think Snake and Matai will both get a week, they may play next week with an early guilty plea and Richie will be taking a very long holiday. We have some hard games coming up so i hope Snake and Matai don't get more then a week. We really need to control our emotions in big games, we did the same thing against the Dogs and Storm last year and lost.

Jerry1 said:
Jeez Hadley's giving it to us. Ripping into Ritchie & Matai.

Easiest way to get that boring fascist off the air is to not listen to him. No listeners, no sponsors, no hadley.

DSM5 said:
C'mon Ryan. There's a challenge.

Mate, I'm generally very forgiving for our team when it comes to our team and suspensions, so I think we may be without Fa'aoso, but may be alright everywhere else.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Tom Symonds
16. Jason King
17. David Gower

will be the probable team.

I've seen Dane Chisholm play fullback and centre. I have only watched him once this season when he played well, but I'm unsure if he deserve promotion.

Hiku for snake, Tommy for Matai and Gower for Ritchie. If King can't get up I really don't know who comes in on NSW Cup form.

torana355 said:
I think Snake and Matai will both get a week, they may play next week with an early guilty plea and Richie will be taking a very long holiday. We have some hard games coming up so i hope Snake and Matai don't get more then a week. We really need to control our emotions in big games, we did the same thing against the Dogs and Storm last year and lost.

Snake and Stevie play next week ?

I'd say you'd get fairly good odds for that bet Torana.

Fa'aoso will be out, Snake and Matai have no case to answer.
Every game has arm ricocheting off the ball, the video also shows B2 looking at the melee and only then does he close his eyes to effect the dive.:mad:

Kingy hurt his shoulder and didnt come on 2nd half.
jamie B's knee may need time. We have a 10 day turnaround :angel:

Im looking forward to seeing the other newbies, a good time to blood them:)

I think Snake and Matai have a case to answer for. Ritchie is gooooonnee And King is injured.
What about Lig Sao? How's he going?
He's not soggy is he?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8