Team Changes v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
What is the impact of the likely changes of the two teams that met in round 4.
We lose Gift and Choc but have Snake back.
They lose Jennings but have SBW back.
The loss of Gift and Choc will be massive. Their aggressive in-your-face defence has a big factor in our round 4 win.
Here's hoping the boys can maintain the rage for 80 minutes without these two.

We were without Gifty for most of that game :cool:

Smart kicking game will save on tackling. Forwards keep running at Maloney :idea:

Manly need to stop the offloads, especially SBWurst's many forward pass flicks :dodgy:

Sbw always off loads with the same arm- right? If Jamie B wraps it up then he us nullified.
Gift and Choc are not replaceable so we are facing an uphill battle, I'd love us to be at full strength.

HappilyManly said:

ok. I didn't realise that HM. What time did Gifty go off in this game?

The fact the Buhrer is playing as well as ever helps these losses somewhat.

The odds have just gone up. Very surprised that we are favorites.

Clint said:
HappilyManly said:

ok. I didn't realise that HM. What time did Gifty go off in this game?

The fact the Buhrer is playing as well as ever helps these losses somewhat.

The odds have just gone up. Very surprised that we are favorites.

18th minute JWH shoulders him and he staggers off. So we were without Gift, plus one man less on the bench :cool:

Luckily Wolfie was on the wing and he stopped Jennings certain try in the 63rd minute. :angel:

But the most memorable aspect of that game was Matai holding Mini up and walking him over the tryline line in the 32nd minute:D

No - I just keep the games and scroll to my fave bits :)

Wish there was a freeware that would store my bookmarks in mp4 files.

HappilyManly said:

Dunno.....

anything on here help?

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipod/ipod-faq/how-to-save-youtube-videos-and-convert-to-ipod-format.html

contains both mac and windows info

Injury Update

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/injury-update.html
Glenn Stewart remains on the sidelines after having surgery on his ankle following the Sea Eagles 54-18 romp of the Raiders.

The 2011 Clive Churchill medallist is progressing with his rehab and there is no timeframe set for the forwards return as of yet.

Centre-come-winger Cheyse Blair will miss a few weeks right in the middle of the season after undergoing minor surgery on his right knee.

It's been a tough month for the outside back who impressed in the top-grade at the start of the season, as he also had his teeth knocked out in a recent NSW Cup match.:s

Young prop forward Jake Trbojevic is expected be sidelined for a lengthy period after severly injuring his ankle in his side's loss to Cronulla in round 15 of the NSW Cup.

The front rower underwent surgery on his ankle and a return date hasn't been confirmed. :-/

The NRL side is as per last round.

Great thing is, we get to see all 3 grades at Brookie this week :)

Sea Eagles v Roosters - Fri 27 June, 7:40pm (local), Brookvale Oval
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Justin Horo
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 James Hasson
16 Tom Symonds
17 Jason King

Coach: Geoff Toovey
From nrl.com

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Dunno.....

anything on here help?

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipod/ipod-faq/how-to-save-youtube-videos-and-convert-to-ipod-format.html

contains both mac and windows info
@globaleagle http://player.gomlab.com/eng/download/

I have the mp4 files but Windows Media Player does not have the ability to skip to a bookmark, or restart at last position etc.

GOM rocks - saved the 3 bookmarks, closed and restarted and they are still there :)

Id prefer to have tommy symonds take chocs spot and leave Jamie burhrer at lock and having lui coming off the bench

Kingy has to bring our mongrel with choc out of the team. Seems the best way to beat the chooks is to get up in their faces.

Bruher is doing a great job in gifts absence.

No jennings means there going to send most of their attack down their other side. Expect baloney to send bombs to tupou. He is going to need to be marked hard this game.

Chocs aggression is a loss. I personally think JSL needs to be given a little more time. I really like this kid. I love the way he hurtles himself at the defensive line, and we need that.

If we can match them in the forward our backs are by far and away better man for man.

Eagles2nv said:
Expect baloney to send bombs to tupou. He is going to need to be marked hard this game.

Agreed. SBW & Tupou are the two that worry me most.

Any news on whether Steggles Hayne and/or Cummins are going to be on deck for the Rorters?

We've missed seeing these two at Brookie this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4