TB press conference can't add up!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's a dick but he inherited a disaster, hopefully if he's there next year he gets a shot at coaching his own team without any outside influences, you only need to look at NSW and the last 11 years to see bozo is no one's saviour these days and should just stick to his $0.50 comments on hadley's irrelevant radio show (not to say bozo in his coaching and playing prime wasn't amazing but those days have past).
Whilst you're right that Bozo is pulling the strings,he is not an outside influence,he's right in the thick of it and until he and Zorba are extricated from influential positions,the coach will be their "yes man".As for Bozo's coaching record,he won 2 titles but with the players he bought,he should of had a record like Bennett's

I was also concerned that Trent thinks we only have 6 games left. He was very positive about that loss. That is also a worry as I thought it was an improvement but the Cows were in second gear. I don't want to read too much into press conferences but that didn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever.

Surely that continuous call team of Hadley and his cronies has had its day. Hardly any footy talk, just complete gibber. I'm embarrassed that a club legend in Bozo sits there supporting the single-brain celled nob Hadley.
I did listen to some of it on Saturday. Zobo wasn't there and the younger CC participants, Finch and Riddell weren't backward in their opinions on the NSW State of Oregon team.

Just watched it. Seriously!!
The six games was not a slip of the tongue. He said it three times.
Also, a journo gave him the opportunity to take credit for the off loads close to the line. Was that a strategy?
Good old TB: not really mate.
FMD.

So Yeah Nah thinks we can win 6 games before seasons end.

Nah Yeah, tell him he's dreamin!!!!!

As long as the Knights keep losing and as long as we can beat the Knights ( in what I think is our only probable win, although it's possible we might win a couple more) we shouldn't get the spoon, and that's the main aim!!

So Yeah Nah thinks we can win 6 games before seasons end.

Nah Yeah, tell him he's dreamin!!!!!

As long as the Knights keep losing and as long as we can beat the Knights ( in what I think is our only probable win, although it's possible we might win a couple more) we shouldn't get the spoon, and that's the main aim!!
It's a sad day at Manly when our main expectation is to avoid the spoon :tmi:

It's a sad day at Manly when our main expectation is to avoid the spoon :tmi:

I do say possible other wins , we saw some good signs last night but I do think the Boys were off their game a little, so we " might" get to celebrate once or twice before the end.

But yes, the 8 is a pipe dream, and all I hope for is not winning the spoon for the first time in 70 years.

You know the NE really are back when the coach is happy with a loss.
If the Cowboys were on their game, they win by 30.

Kevvy Walters, during the broadcast, was so much clearer on the nature of Manly's problems than this clown has ever been. It was nice to hear a footy brain provide a clear analysis.
I really enjoy his commentary and opinions even if I don't agree with all of them.
Really coherent and likeable which is odd for a QLD'r.

If Manly was to take a punt on an unknown rookie who is an outsider to Manly the punt should of been on Walters

I really enjoy his commentary and opinions even if I don't agree with all of them.

If Manly was to take a punt on an unknown rookie who is an outsider to Manly the punt should of been on Walters
Could not agree more. They can throw a ton of money at him (salary cap free) and even let him continue with QLD, which could benefit us.
I'd love to have him at our club.
The big problem is, why would any coach want to come to our club when they know they'd have to constantly deal with the High Queen of Vengeance himself, ZtH?

Could not agree more. They can throw a ton of money at him (salary cap free) and even let him continue with QLD, which could benefit us.
I'd love to have him at our club.
The big problem is, why would any coach want to come to our club when they know they'd have to constantly deal with the High Queen of Vengeance himself, ZtH?
Well he applied for the Tigers Head coaching role, surely we aren't worse off then them(off field)
I refuse to believe we have sunk that low. Even if the evidence is to the contrary

Walters would be my pick as well. Has had a good apprenticeship under Ballamy and Bennent. Coached in UK and in the Qld cup. Sounds like a good footy brain on him. Has passion as well which Trent has none of.

Yep , really enjoy listening to kevvie, seems to have a humility and honesty about himself. 10 out of 10

Snake & TB
Its sad to see how our once prolific tryscorer and the difference between winning and loosing games is a shadow of his former self .

My concern is (and i dont know him personally) that he looks very unhappy, depressed is a better word, havnt seen him simply smile in a while.

My thoughts go to TB who as a coach should be able to get into the head space of individuals in order to get the best out of them both mentally, emotionally and physically , and this is evident he cannot do.

TB get out of our crumbling fortress so we can rebuilt it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2