TB press conference can't add up!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I swear TB said in the press conference this evening that we could win all our remaining 6 games ... But we have 9 games left Our coach certainly isn't like 2V's the Accountant.

On a completely different matter for the rest of the season I have 6 games out of our remaining 9 games I would love to see us win and would make up for the crappy 4 months of footy so far:

Win against the dragons next week... TB against old club he will want a win here and us loyal fans need a win a brookvale , only one win so far this year.

Wins against Souths, Dogs Eels and Storm .., reason all scum and hate losing to each of those teams .

Finally round 25 against the raiders.. send killer off in style from brookvale oval.

Any other wins a bonus from my point of view.

He's a dick but he inherited a disaster, hopefully if he's there next year he gets a shot at coaching his own team without any outside influences, you only need to look at NSW and the last 11 years to see bozo is no one's saviour these days and should just stick to his $0.50 comments on hadley's irrelevant radio show (not to say bozo in his coaching and playing prime wasn't amazing but those days have past).

I swear TB said in the press conference this evening that we could win all our remaining 6 games ... But we have 9 games left Our coach certainly isn't like 2V's the Accountant.

On a completely different matter for the rest of the season I have 6 games out of our remaining 9 games I would love to see us win and would make up for the crappy 4 months of footy so far:

Win against the dragons next week... TB against old club he will want a win here and us loyal fans need a win a brookvale , only one win so far this year.

Wins against Souths, Dogs Eels and Storm .., reason all scum and hate losing to each of those teams .

Finally round 25 against the raiders.. send killer off in style from brookvale oval.

Any other wins a bonus from my point of view.
Next week at Brookie against St George will say a lot.
Nth Qld obviously played weary today, so it will be interesting to see how Manly perform at home, fresh, against a fresh Saints team.
It will say a lot. It will either mean that TB is trying to create a team out of a mediocre bunch (barring some exceptions) and they are just not good enough, or he has something.
St George has zero attacking skill and never win at Brookie. If we can't beat them with the team we had tonight, well, it's dark days indeed.
NYEagle

I'd really like to see us not play stewart at FB, actually would like to see him play not at all. Want to see how the team plays with Turbo at FB, we have multiple wing options, Lyon and Walker in the centres, AK at 5/8, Evans at 1/2, can't see it not being an improvement on what we have.

I'd really like to see us not play stewart at FB, actually would like to see him play not at all. Want to see how the team plays with Turbo at FB, we have multiple wing options, Lyon and Walker in the centres, AK at 5/8, Evans at 1/2, can't see it not being an improvement on what we have.
I've never spoken to God before on such a forum. Hello God. What a privilege.

Barrett evokes absolutely zero passion or confidence in me with his monotone voice. He makes constant references to excuses of why we don't win and then says "but thats no excuse". The guy just doesn't have it. He is probably a great guy for a real coach to have in his backroom staff because he loves his technical speak and technical aspects of the game, although watching the team run around they look technically unpolished & clueless. Apart from that the guy has just got no soul, no passion he is just Mr Meh with a more boring than a cardboard box personality. I can't believe he was happy that we lost a game where we were in front with 20 mins to go and 2 forwards scored the winners for them and he says our goal line defence was great??

The transformation of Manly is complete. We are now satisfied with a loss as long as we give a strong performance against a top side. I never thought we would get here, but here we are. Thanks Zorba!

What scares me is that he is moulding the careers of Tom T and Jake T and they could be ruined by his mediocre garbage.

Nothing to smile about after that loss, another putrid loss. We need to pull our heads out of the excuse clouds and start firing, big time!

Barrett evokes absolutely zero passion or confidence in me with his monotone voice. He makes constant references to excuses of why we don't win and then says "but thats no excuse". The guy just doesn't have it. He is probably a great guy for a real coach to have in his backroom staff because he loves his technical speak and technical aspects of the game, although watching the team run around they look technically unpolished & clueless. Apart from that the guy has just got no soul, no passion he is just Mr Meh with a more boring than a cardboard box personality. I can't believe he was happy that we lost a game where we were in front with 20 mins to go and 2 forwards scored the winners for them and he says our goal line defence was great??

The transformation of Manly is complete. We are now satisfied with a loss as long as we give a strong performance against a top side. I never thought we would get here, but here we are. Thanks Zorba!

What scares me is that he is moulding the careers of Tom T and Jake T and they could be ruined by his mediocre garbage.

Nothing to smile about after that loss, another putrid loss. We need to pull our heads out of the excuse clouds and start firing, big time!
We've been firing, firing all the wrong people.

I can't tell whether it's a coaching problem or recruitment. Honestly how many of our new buys are equal to any of the players we had in our 2011 team, or even look to have that sort of potential.
If we hadn't had Tom and Jake in our juniors we'd be even further up **** creek without a paddle.
Who's bright idea was it to get rid of Dave Warwick ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4